Main Menu

Charley's War

Started by Funt Solo, 23 February, 2006, 04:43:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funt Solo

Publish a large EE-style, 2000AD Gold-style supplement with the Megazine that wraps up the rest of Charley's War, or at least takes it up to a suitable concluding point.

I'm not sure how many pages are left of the saga to print, but I think, especially with the upcoming Meg relaunch, we need something new in the reprint slot.

Then there's the fact that I still want to read more of Charley's War - just not at the current pace, and not to the detriment of variety.

(That's assuming there's still going to be a reprint slot, and also assuming that the new editor has any interest in continuing the CW reprints.)
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Will I. Cooling

There's no way they'd get permission for an EE, Titan are reprinting it in TPB form.
The I is for 'I can't remember the password to my other account' or Ian. One or the other.

The Adventurer

Who owns Charley's War anyway? Does Rebellion own the entire Battle cataloge?  I thought they mentioned that in one of the 15 Years, Creep! articles.

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

Will I. Cooling

Either Fleetway or DC Comics.
The I is for 'I can't remember the password to my other account' or Ian. One or the other.

maryanddavid