Main Menu

New Poll: Do you believe in Father Christmas?

Started by 2000AD Online, 19 December, 2006, 09:59:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2000AD Online

JimBob

Surely Nongenderspecificparental Wintervalperson?

SamuelAWilkinson

Well, as we all know, Nongenderspecificparental Wintervalperson in his/her/its/our/their/your/my/squid/lobsterfish form is just an invention of evil capitalists. And we all believe in evil capitalists.
Nobody warned me I would be so awesome.

Devons Daddy

rule of thumb here
you do, then you dont, then you have children and suddenly you realise how real he is.

and its the finest about 9 years if your lucky of your life.
any with short sprogs understand that totally.

our last christmas of the magic, this year, but it was a wonderful thing while we enjoyed it.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

thrillpowerseeker

Father Christmas???..everyone knows a disabled lesbian(probably black) leaves peace tokens under the indoor rainforest reminder every year...

Art

Adrian Bamforth

Christmas isn't about asking a bearded man who doesn't exist to give you what you want...no, wait, yes it is!

ADEhttp://avocare.blogspot.com/god.jpg">

Queen Firey-Bou

now i resent the evil capitalists trying to claim ownership of everything !

'Father Christmas' as we call him is of course a mixed archetype incorperating odin in his flayed reindeer skin suit ; the wild man of the green wood; that pervy st Nicholas fella and every patricial winter minor diety of the northern hemisphere, wouldnt surprise me if some voodoo spirits were in there too. So Coca cola & any other made up nonsense of the last 2 thousand years which has tried to hi-jack the olde fella can bugger off.

and of course i believe in him, cos i sure as hell can't afford all the presents the kids get......

.. wait a minute, the evil capitalists have won havent they ?    bugger.

Max Kon

i remember once when i was like 3 going round and saying that he had stole items from my parents, and then realiseing it was them and that he didn't exist, and then loving my parents more

well, maybe one day a year he does

Misanthrope

Did you know Christ was a werewolf?

Mike Carroll

As Ed Byrne pointed out last night on RTE's The Panel (one of the best TV shows ever), if Santa Claus is real, why does he give better presents to the kids of richer families? You'd think it would be the other way around.

W. R. Logan

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h86/samberlove6/merry-christmas/058.jpg">

Al_Ewing

I don't believe in Santa but I do believe in the WAR ON CHRISTMAS. It's REAL.

Damn those liberal pinko Euro-johnnies!!! Do you know they want to BAN CHRISTMAS PUD?? Or they probably do anyway!! BAH!!
Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

Byron Virgo

Didn't you people listen when David Icke and L. Ron Hubbard banded together as the LONE PROPHETS OF SANITY to warn us about the alien lizard menace attempting to infiltrate our very society, known only as SANN-TORRR - THE BEASTS FROM BEYOND SPACE...?

JimBob

I see it now, the Elves are obviously Lizard folk assisting sann-torr to access the Chimneys of our Souls. I'm off to buy some Turqouise tracksuits and make badly veiled anti-semetic rants (alledgedly).