Main Menu

finally a forum ...

Started by thejudgemuffin, 27 September, 2008, 07:33:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thejudgemuffin

That feels more like home than ever before. Been reading since two tonne tony tubbs was a cover star and not walking down the street outside my house. Looking forward to getting to know you guys :)

Dark Jimbo

Flattery'll get you everywhere.  :D
@jamesfeistdraws

Tweak72

Quote from: "Dark Jimbo"Flattery'll get you everywhere.  :D

Shouldnt that be "FATtery'll get you evertwhere"?

(See what I did there?)
+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++

SamuelAWilkinson

Nobody warned me I would be so awesome.

Tweak72

Two Tonne Tony Tubbs? FATtery'll get you everywhere? Eh? Eh? The first Two Tonne man?

Sheesh! Tough crowd!

Radbacker

Greetings from Oz, just back meself after being banned from work and not having home connection.  Thank god for non tech savy neighbours.

CU Radbacker

Richmond Clements

SamuelAWilkinson

Richmond Clements

And you never will with that attitude!

Tweak72

Well as parts of the web site are down I asked Barney the Computer about Tony Tubbs. He was very helpful and eager to please. However, Tony doesnt seem to be be on his data base. When I asked him about this he said "Well Gee! I don't really know what to say about that. heck! I'm not even on the data base so go figure. I can make it your Birthday every day if thats any help?" I declined. he did supply what infomation he had on "Fatties" of which Tony was the biggest.

//http://www.2000ad.org/?zone=thrill&page=profiles&choice=fatties

SamuelAWilkinson

Oh, I know who Two Tonne Tony Tubbs is. I just can't seem to find the jollility within me to be sufficiently amused. Sorry, old chap.

Kerrin

Tweak72

Quote from: "SamuelAWilkinson"Oh, I know who Two Tonne Tony Tubbs is. I just can't seem to find the jollility within me to be sufficiently amused. Sorry, old chap.

Then surly that is getting it but just not finding it funny?

SamuelAWilkinson

Quote from: "Tweak72"
Quote from: "SamuelAWilkinson"Oh, I know who Two Tonne Tony Tubbs is. I just can't seem to find the jollility within me to be sufficiently amused. Sorry, old chap.

Then surly that is getting it but just not finding it funny?

I know, and in fact I did find it funny, but my inherent petulance forced me to claim otherwise. Sorry.

Judge MANSON

Welcome to Mega-City One Judge Muffin! Do you want an expresso too?
Respect the Law, Citizen! Rebel and you will pray Mercy to my gun!