Main Menu

Pimping Impaler # 1

Started by Matt Timson, 14 December, 2008, 01:22:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt Timson

In an ideal world, I'd have my own Street Team pimping this for me, but I haven't- so here's a preview:

http://comicbookresources.com/?page=pre ... disp=table

It's out on the 17th of December from all good comic shops.  And crap ones too, I suppose.

:D
Pffft...

House of Usher

Thanks. I was wondering when we'd see this!  8-)
STRIKE !!!

johnnystress

Looks great! Will keep an eye out for it

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: "Matt Timson"It's out on the 17th of December from all good comic shops.  And crap ones too, I suppose.

That looks fantastic, Timson. Of course, we all know that you honed your artistic skills cheating at the 2000AD Art Comps, so I'm taking credit for your success.

Cheers!

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

satchmo

Pimpaler's Assemble!
Really looking forward to it Matt.

LARF

I was very priviledged to see some of Matt's Early stuff on this and I'm really pleased that he's now learnt to colour in without going over the lines! I'll order myself two copies so he can sign one when next we meet, that'll be my pension sorted out then!

Welcome to fame and fortune you grumpy git!

:-)

Wils

That looks fantastic! Will def be buying to show my support, chap. :)

Banners

Chalk up another sale here :-)

M@

MIKE COLLINS

Quote from: "Matt Timson"In an ideal world, I'd have my own Street Team pimping this for me, but I haven't- so here's a preview:

http://comicbookresources.com/?page=pre ... disp=table

It's out on the 17th of December from all good comic shops.  And crap ones too, I suppose.

:D
From the thread title I was expecting Huggy Bear with a stake but I'm not disappointed- by god that's good stuff! Top man, Timson!

Dan Kelly

That's gorgeous Matt.  But there's a severe lack of antelope in that preview  ;)

paulvonscott

Not many people know that Matt uses an Esk-a-Sketch to compose all of his line art, adding in shading with a Magnadoodle and he does the backgrounds with his spirograph.  Apparently you whack it all through photoshop and that's what comes out.

Still, not bad.

Matt Timson

Cheers all- I'm hoping to shake off my title of "Two-strips-Timson" by making it to at least the third issue...

8-)
Pffft...

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: "paulvonscott"Apparently you whack it all through photoshop and that's what comes out.

Oh yeah, the "Simulate Talented Bastard" filter.

I'm surprised more people don't know about that one, really ...

Cheers!

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Pete Wells

I'll be adding it to my Travelling Man order Timpson. Dammit man, don't you know there's a credit crunch on?

Hoagy

It looks fantastic. I'm far from city and on foot, but I'll be looking for it next time I'm in the big smoke. Well done, the layout is more credit to smashing art. And the premise could be a big score! Be prosperous!
"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract