Main Menu

Welcome to 2000AD Online

Started by VinceBot, 07 September, 2009, 09:27:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dandontdare

Quantum

Hey,

I'm a new poster. I've read 2000AD in the past. I'm a young Canuck from, well, Canada. Excited to see what this community is all about.

Cheers,
Quantum

TordelBack

Welcome, Quantum.  We've been exporting forumites to Canada for years, nice to get something in return.

ZenArcade

Well we exported a fish. Z
Ps many welcomes.
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Colin YNWA

He used to be all regal and now he just hangs around on Facebook from what I understand. I miss his grumpy good nature... but cool we get young Canadians now, maybe he's spreading the word?

Welcome aboard, have fun.

abelardsnazz

Hi, just a message to wish a zarjaz Christmas and a scrotnig 2016 to all Squaxx. Have a good one folks.

Citi-Def_Joe

Wondering if anyone can help, I joined back in October and made just under 50  posts now, but there are still areas I cant post in or reply to particularly the spoilers section (Prog & Megazine) where I would really like to join the discussion.

Is there a limitation on when members can start posting in these sections?
Also I dont have the ability to view or update my profile to add an avater etc, etc

Thanks

I, Cosh

Quote from: Citi-Def_Joe on 07 January, 2016, 10:31:08 AM
Is there a limitation on when members can start posting in these sections?
Yeah. It's a security thing to prevent spammers and the like. Hopefully a mod will be along shortly to sort you out.

@Mods. This comes up again and again. Maybe it would be an idea to have a sticky thread in this section to let new users now what to do. At the moment we have this buried in another thread: "Upon successful application to the 2000 AD Online Forums your account will have certain limitations put in place for a period of time before becoming a fully fledged member."

Assuming anyone finds and reads that it makes it seem like this is an automatic process. Which it isn't.
We never really die.

Citi-Def_Joe

Still waiting on this, I would like to be a more active member of the forum  but the sections I really want to be involved in I am still restricted from. Please could one of the Mods let me know what the time limit or other limitation is before i get full members rights. Thanks

Lipka679

Hi everyone,
new here. How's everyone?

NapalmKev

Quote from: Lipka679 on 07 April, 2016, 02:29:00 PM
Hi everyone,
new here. How's everyone?

I can't speak for everyone but I'm alright thanks.

Cheers
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

Rogue Judge

Quick question - Im just new and I can't find a place to access my profile. I would like to add a avatar picture & some info if I can. Thank you!

Judge Smudge

Hi all, just wanted to introduce myself. Loving 2000ad, especially Dredd, love being surprised by new stories in the overall anthology of the comic, and love the creative explosion of writing and art that makes 2000ad such a fab place to be and explore, so after many years of reading the progs, megs and forum I thought I'd take the plung and join in with your community, cheers

By-Jove

Hello all. I'm a bit lost here, but I 've seen this magazine on the stands & now I discovered this website. Looks different & I might subscribe or just buy them from the new stands.

How do I find my profile?

I also want to change my username to JovisbyJove or the other way around, JovebyJovis. What ever sounds better. You should know where Jovis comes from, & the expression By Jove or Jovis. I think it's a polite expression for something else. I couldn't be bothered looking this up right now, but I did so about a month earlier & thought of that Irish actor who played that Roman owner of Gladiator slaves from the television series. He's prone to some of the best & most original profanity in that show, atleast. Not sure where to start here. How about a tour of this forum?