Main Menu

'Hi-Ex! Hell Trekkers Polo & T-shirts'

Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 15 December, 2009, 04:15:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Wolf

That looks good and its a much better idea to go for embroidery rather than a print and its good to support a small business at the same time.A choice of colors of Tshirts is good as well.Choice is a good thing.

I have disposed of the hoodie idea by the way.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

COMMANDO FORCES

l have put in a quick order for a navy blue one and a bottle green one. They should be ready in the new year.
I shall do the bulk order as soon as the orders come in.

dangermouse3597

I fancy a Navy blue Polo in medium please if that's OK.
Ken.

COMMANDO FORCES

Once the initial two tops are in my hands and I have done some catalogue poses for you all, I shall open the order book then.

COMMANDO FORCES

I phoned the shop up today to enquire how my two Polo tops were getting along and they said I may have them tomorrow but more likely Monday.
The bad weather had kept some staff away during the last week or so.
Anyway I shall post the pics as soon as I get them ;)

COMMANDO FORCES

I've just collected the trial tops (my ones) from the shop and I'm wearing one now, very nice.
I shall post a couple of pics once the wife gets back from work and then start taking orders. We will need to get this done quickly so that I can get the quote and post back on here so that they can be ready in time. I also reckon it would be best to hand them out on the Hell-Trek itself, that is unless people want to pay the postage to their house!

Anyway give us a couple of hours and I'll post the pics ;)

Proudhuff

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 20 January, 2010, 03:10:17 PM
I shall post a couple of pics once the wife gets back from work  ;)

and some photos of the polo shirts would be good too
DDT did a job on me

COMMANDO FORCES

As promised here is a picture of the finished top taken indoors due to it being bloody dark outside.

So come on you trekkers get in touch and we can get these sorted soon. All the info is earlier in the thread that I would require so jump to it!

Dandontdare

COMMANDO FORCES

Got your pm, can you send the chest measurement as well, just to be safe. The one I'm wearing is an XXL as you can never tell these days. I'm a midget!

COMMANDO FORCES

I've got that now Dandontdare. When I take the order in I shall double check the sizes against measurements.

Large48

What are the hoodies like?

Aren't you having 2010 sew on them as well?
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

COMMANDO FORCES

The hoodies are just your standard style, if I remember. If you add a date then you have to pay for another set up charge each year for the alteration.
I suppose in the future we could think of something like that.

COMMANDO FORCES

Here's the list of Trekkers who have confirmed tops:-

COMMANDO FORCES
Dandontdare
Gavin Leahy

Come on you trekkers, we need to get this order put in sooner rather than later.
Just PM me your colour, size and if you want T-shirt or a Polo top (or both) ;)

COMMANDO FORCES

Here's the new list of Trekkers who have confirmed their tops so far:-

COMMANDO FORCES
Dandontdare
Gavin Leahy
Buttonman