Main Menu

Pat Mills on TV NOW

Started by The Legendary Shark, 22 January, 2010, 04:22:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noisybast

I think it's a live stream. Unless you clicked the link back when it was posted, you've missed it.
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

The Legendary Shark

It was a live stream, yes. I've seen this interview before on this channel, but I can't find it on YouTube or elsewhere. There's a DVD you can buy, but I couldn't possibly comment on that.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Emperor

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 22 January, 2010, 10:38:18 PM
Quote from: M.I.K. on 22 January, 2010, 10:02:31 PM
What was he talking about?

A giant organic UFO in the sky that looked like a jellyfish.

No, really.

I'm glad to hear that others are speaking out against the dangers of the air kraken, I am not so glad to hear I can't watch the video of this interview. What is the Internet coming to? It has failed me when I needed it the most (or when I needed it now, which is almost the same thing).
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Dandontdare

I only managed to catch about 10 minutes of the show, but when he said that he declined the invitation to go back and see the embryo/jellyfish UFOs again because interacting with them could only end badly, I had my suspicions about "Edge TV". And then when I noticed that that all four of the "previously on.." videos featured David Icke, I was convinced it was nutjob central.  But half of the links referred to 'Truth channels' and 'Truth documentaries', so if it's the truth, maybe I've misjudged them?

The Legendary Shark

Truth is subjective. Take what you think is plausible and leave the rest.

Two shows that are worth watching on Edge TV are Democracy Now! and Matrix News. On the Edge with Theo Chalmers is also good but depends on the guest. As with all things, approach with an open mind.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Emperor

OK put the strongest of your trousers on, for I have used my advanced web-fu to reach into the blazing info-furnace of the Internet and pluck forth the map that leads to the Pat Mills interview. The way is difficult and not all of you will make it but with a bold heart and sturdy pants, my gut tells me most of you will. Gather round and I will reveal it to you.

• Go here
  • Click "Jan 22nd 2010"
  • At this point they will try and distract you. Resist the thought "what a load of old bobbins" and push on
  • Click the clock in the bottom/middle of the screen
  • Don't loose your nerve when the calendar flashes up, you are nearly there
  • Keep the day on the 22nd but change the time in the clock - enter the following in the boxes: 4, 05 and then if it says "A" click it once so it now says "P" ("P" for Pat - that way you won't forget)
  • Then click "GO"

Each show seems to be archived in 5 minute stretches and you can click the next and previous buttons to move to the next slice. Notice the downward pointing arrow in the bottom right, as it can allow you to download the video (it is in .flv, Flash video? But could be pieced together... possibly).

It is interesting stuff, looking at the ideas that underpin his stories - the Mayor will piss himself, as Pat says it is real (well... OK, kind of). Personally I think it is very interesting, whether you believe in what he is talking about or not, as he is often pretty wary of discussing such topics because it can bring a lot of ridicule. However, it is science fiction and whether it is "true" or not, you can't deny they make great stories.

Anyway I'm still working my way through it... more when I'm done.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

The Legendary Shark

I bow before your superior webbery, My master.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Emperor

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 24 January, 2010, 12:48:43 AM

Quite right too. ;)

Now can anyone stitch the bits together and upload it somewhere more convenient? My browser keeps seizing up after about 8 minutes and I have to shut it down and restart it, which is not making for easy viewing.

I, Cosh

Quote from: The Legendary Shark  on 23 January, 2010, 08:00:29 PMTruth is subjective.
No. It isn't. Opinions are subjective but something is either true or not irrespective of what anyone believes to be the case.
We never really die.

ThryllSeekyr

I did every thing Emperor told me to do and little blue gorillaa keeps appaering on the bottom of the screen to tell me that there is no video from that time.

QuoteIt is interesting stuff, looking at the ideas that underpin his stories - the Mayor will piss himself, as Pat says it is real (well... OK, kind of). Personally I think it is very interesting, whether you believe in what he is talking about or not, as he is often pretty wary of discussing such topics because it can bring a lot of ridicule. However, it is science fiction and whether it is "true" or not, you can't deny they make great stories.

I was suprised when found out through reserch that alot of the stuff from his stories is real, like the locations, and the characters were derived the famous myths if they weren't already based on real people that were personally known by Pat himself.

I guess...

Then there is the stuff that sounds like it's fantastic alternative to real world history concerning, U.f.O.s, E.T.s, U.T.s, aliens gods, Eldar gods, aliens visiting ancient civilisations, their rise and fall. Other races of people that have taken different evolutionary path, some of them died out and some are yet to be found and are still thriving.

The stuff about root races were most interesting and you will find alternative sources on this here....(With a warning that some of you might find this racist)

http://www.kheper.net/topics/Theosophy/root_races.html

Yet, theres no concrete proof one way or the other.

It all still makes for a interesting story.

If this isn't a joke, then mabybe somebody can get a log of what he said.

ukdane

Will you let us know when it's on you tube
thanks
Cheers

-Daney

Peter Wolf

Quote from: Emperor on 24 January, 2010, 01:34:01 AM
Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 24 January, 2010, 12:48:43 AM

Quite right too. ;)

Now can anyone stitch the bits together and upload it somewhere more convenient? My browser keeps seizing up after about 8 minutes and I have to shut it down and restart it, which is not making for easy viewing.

It messed up my browser as well so i am not going to bother again.Whats the problem with Edge TV not making the interview accessable ? It seems sloppy and amateurish to me.

And Yes truth is truth and there is no getting away from it but i think its cognitive dissonance that makes people think its subjective.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

The Legendary Shark

I think they'd rather sell this stuff than give it away at the moment. The station's always begging for advertisers which, let's face it, are probably very hard to come by given some of the content about the evils of globalism and big business(not to mention some of the more loopy subjects covered). I guess it's kind of difficult to run a show about the unpublicised chemicals being pumped into our foods and then cut to a Tesco ad. God bless 'em for tying, though.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Peter Wolf

I suppose truth can be subjective if someone doesnt understand the facts behind something and if they are fed BS instead of facts.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Mardroid

Quote from: Peter Wolf on 24 January, 2010, 03:00:03 PM
I suppose truth can be subjective if someone doesnt understand the facts behind something and if they are fed BS instead of facts.

If someone something not factual, they might believe it but that doesn't make it true, does it?

That being said, while facts are true I think it's possible that truths are not always facts. Whether that makes truth subjective though, I'm not so sure.