Main Menu

Does my Art look big in this?

Started by staticgirl, 10 February, 2010, 02:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pauul

Beautiful art, Gibson.

Dave, that art looks fantastic. It's hard to tell if you're getting better because all of your stuff is so brilliant.

Dave Hedmark

Great cover Gibson! That's a monkey I wouldn't mess with.

Daveycandlish, DanboJohnJ, Kerrin- Thanks for the kind words.
Cpt Rhodes- Thanks! I had to use a photo of a horse for proportions but changed its pose and position using  :o the mind's... eye...ooooooooh :lol:
Pauul-Thanks! more to come on your comic sounds like the colorist had a second wind.

Cpt Rhodes

Uncovered these drawing when on my attic archive hunt. We're really going back in time with these pics, dating back to 1982. It's amazing how much shit is up there. Give me a few more days and I might find find Lord Lucan or the Ark of the Covenant.

Dave Hedmark

Oh sweetness! Those are great! I love finding old artwork. Visiting my parents house a couple years ago and found character sketches of superheroes I created in grade school. Orca, The Iron Butterfly, Canada girl and a whole bunch of other ones good times. :lol:

dancornwell

following in the footsteps of Cpt, some oldies from yesteryear. Like looking at old school photos.

Cpt Rhodes

Keeping the Star Wars theme going, A Boba Fett sketch and a Tarkin and Vader illo both from the 90's

dancornwell

Cpt Rhodes

Your image isn't showing up for me Dan. Says it's been deleted or removed.

dancornwell

some old stuff from yesteryear, some back to the 90's

dancornwell

hope they show now. they are mostly painted stuff which i haven't done in years

Cpt Rhodes

CrazyFoxMachine

Those last two in particular are bloody smashing fella - !

NeilFord

Thanks for the kind comments chaps. Love your line work Alex, very nice.

My latest, had to shrink it down somewhat:

Emperor

if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Colin YNWA

Love, love love that Vader and Tarkin Alex