Main Menu

Does my Art look big in this?

Started by staticgirl, 10 February, 2010, 02:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kerrin

Fantastic stuff from everyone. Crazy Fox, you are admirably demented sir. I salute you.

Quote from: radiator on 18 October, 2010, 02:25:43 PMThe tone stuff is really just experimentation for the 5 page B&W comic strip I'm doing soon..

Exsssellent.

chilipenguin

Made a few tweaks...

@Judge Gumpty - Cheers. I agree about the model but I was having trouble getting all the levels and layer effects to mesh in a way that kept a suitably gothic look. Think I've got it now plus I tweaked some some of the text. Pretty happy with the result though I can't quite get her hair to blend properly.

@Radiator - Digging the ridiculous firepower.

@Simon - Awesome Supergirl.

Kowalsky (formerly JudgeGumpty)

Never rub another mans rhubarb

radiator

Character design for the aforementioned comic strip....

Emperor

Oh that's looking very tasty - can't wait to see the ABC Warriors special (and not just because I'm in it ;) ).
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

radiator

Quotecan't wait to see the ABC Warriors special (and not just because I'm in it

I don't think it's for the ABCs special - all I know is my strip isn't scheduled for print until mid to late 2011... Maybe someone in the know can confirm...?

Emperor

Quote from: radiator on 19 October, 2010, 02:26:18 PM
Quotecan't wait to see the ABC Warriors special (and not just because I'm in it

I don't think it's for the ABCs special - all I know is my strip isn't scheduled for print until mid to late 2011... Maybe someone in the know can confirm...?

Well... the ABC Warrior special might count as mid-2011 ish, OK more mid-early-2011 - deadline is February 28th to go live March 2011. So it might be you are in the following Zarjaz?
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

radiator

Yeah that sounds about right. Probably for the best - my heart rate raised slightly at the thought that my strip would be (sort of) competing against loads of other artist's interpretations of the ABCs!

Emperor

Quote from: radiator on 19 October, 2010, 02:47:52 PM
Yeah that sounds about right. Probably for the best - my heart rate raised slightly at the thought that my strip would be (sort of) competing against loads of other artist's interpretations of the ABCs!

From what I've seen so far, the art is going to be pretty impressive but nothing you've posted above suggests your work wouldn't fit right in perfectly.

Definitely Not Mister Pops

First ever attempt at a Lawmaster

You may quote me on that.

markchilly

Hello all,

Haven't posted on here for ages, here are a few things I've been working on.

Thanks!

locustsofdeath!

Ooh, I'm diggin' those frog s/d agents. NIce Dredd, too! Fine stuff there Mark.

Pauul

Wow Mark, those look fantastic.

Do you have a deviant art page or anywhere you display your drawings? I'd love to see some more.

locustsofdeath!

Wow! That octopus fellow is really cool - is that a character design for a strip? Like your stuff, man.