Main Menu

Does my Art look big in this?

Started by staticgirl, 10 February, 2010, 02:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 12 May, 2011, 04:25:16 PM
Crossbar I, panel 3, the word sIgnpost... :)  (Told you you'd miss a few!)

RIght, Panel 1, and I'll in Panel 5 should have a crossbar I. ;-P

If only someone had posted a handy guide to preparing your scripts before lettering...

Cheers!

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Van Dom

Yes, that is an awesome page alright - but the rest of the strip is even better!
I've now created a thread about this little project of ours in the Books and Comics forum.

Jim - those crossbar I's are a pesky little thing, aren't they! I'll be honest and say I'd never even noticed them (or paid attention to them)before I learned they were very, very bad. Now I can't help but look out for them!!! Had to get my editors hat on and ask crazyfoxmachine to fix a few  - but even I didn't notice the ones you and Shark just pointed out! Doh!
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

El Chivo

Can't seem to get Blogger to work so here's my entry for Weekly Art Blog
Still needs tidying up, should hopefully make at least one other board member happy

Cheers

Chi

locustsofdeath!

Quote from: El Chivo on 13 May, 2011, 08:39:00 AM
Can't seem to get Blogger to work so here's my entry for Weekly Art Blog
Still needs tidying up, should hopefully make at least one other board member happy

Cheers

Chi

Oh my. I know what this is for...

Arsom, Chi, arsom!

Edit: Didn't realize how many Westerns I was up to lately - Davey put this week's Jikan Noon strip up on the Weekly Art Blog. Kind of cool to be a part of that without having the slightest bit of drawing talent, ha.

Cpt Rhodes

Brilliant stuff on here again since my last visit.

judda fett

Ditto- a few days away and lots of loely stuff to look at. Diggin that El Chivo.

El Chivo

Cheers guys
This is for Mr. Locust's crazy strip 'El Bigote' which should be part of the Pulp Indie Comic Anthology if i get the rest of it together on time (thought i'd bung it on the Weekly TAB too, if it ever decides to work again)

Cheers

Chi

Van Dom

El Chivo that is El Magnifico!!!
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

dancornwell

A quick cs2 paint job. Going to try more like this.

dancornwell

Cheers. i think it needs a bit more work but its only a sketch really. trying to go for the painted look in a way.

Albion

Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

Cpt Rhodes

IAMTHESYSTEM

A Drawing board!

So last century! :D

"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla