Main Menu

Thank You... Ron!

Started by The Legendary Shark, 28 August, 2011, 07:00:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bhuna

Ohhh you're a good 'un Sharky.... god bless ya sir (doff cap)!
twitter.com/Bhuna1967
twitter.com/pigdogpress

Leigh S

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 31 December, 2011, 12:13:36 PM
Very well - perhaps it was a bit foolish of me to set the deadline around this busy time of year, so I'm hereby extending the deadline to January 31st.

How's that sound?

Sounds good!...

Darren Stephens

Soooo, anyone out there need an idea drawn up for this? I'll be doing mine this week come what may, but am currently stuck for an idea. If there are no takers, it'll be a staright Dredd illo and note to Mr Smith.  :D
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

strontium71

...because I hate you.

Darren Stephens

Cheers Ian. It's a goooooooooooo!  :lol:
                                       CLICK^^

strontium71

Heh heh..
[ Mwahahahah ]

...etc
...because I hate you.

strontium71

Well , I have now seen the rough pencils for Darren's contribution and it looks amazing. I really sure Ron is going to love what Shark and the rest of the contributors have done.
Shark - Darren has very graciously given me the art for his entry - is it best until you have sent Ron the finished piece before I share it? Ron is obviously not on my Fbook so that wouldn't matter , but if you want me to keep it a surprise then I will.
Thanks again to Darren  :)
...because I hate you.

Bhuna

Sharky, artwork on it's way over to you!

Cheers
Bhuna
twitter.com/Bhuna1967
twitter.com/pigdogpress

The Legendary Shark

Quote from: strontium71 on 22 January, 2012, 12:14:04 PM
Well , I have now seen the rough pencils for Darren's contribution and it looks amazing. I really sure Ron is going to love what Shark and the rest of the contributors have done.
Shark - Darren has very graciously given me the art for his entry - is it best until you have sent Ron the finished piece before I share it? Ron is obviously not on my Fbook so that wouldn't matter , but if you want me to keep it a surprise then I will.
Thanks again to Darren  :)

It's your artwork but I'd prefer if you could hold off until after the project's all done and dusted if you can. Up to you, though, of course.

Thanks, Bhuna - lovely work there!

That brings us up to 16 contributions (with another three promised from Big Names - two of which will just be text and the third the cover). I'm going to see if I can get a few more people interested at the SFX Weekender on the 3rd of Feb so the deadline's going to be extended for another two weeks or so. Please forgive me for dragging this out but I'd like to get at least into the 20s before putting this together - I hope you all understand :)

And please, if you have anything to contribute, please do so. Just write something on a piece of paper or even send in something you've already done in the past with a little message on it. Or just send me an email (thanksron@gmail.com)with a few thoughts and best wishes and I'll figure out the presentation.

At this stage I'm so desperate for contributions that I'm not sure what else I can do. Please help if you can, even if it's only emailing other people to invite them to contribute.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Darren Stephens

Ours is done and winging its way through cyberspace, Mister Shark.  ;)
                                       CLICK^^

dracula1

l've sent on some Ron artwork for this already.  l'll gladly do another if it helps to boost the page count.

The Legendary Shark

Quote from: Darren Stephens on 22 January, 2012, 04:46:58 PM
Ours is done and winging its way through cyberspace, Mister Shark.  ;)

Lovely stuff, fellas, thank you! Some properly brilliant contributions coming - thanks to one and all!

Quote from: dracula1 on 22 January, 2012, 04:57:09 PM
l've sent on some Ron artwork for this already.  l'll gladly do another if it helps to boost the page count.

The more the merrier! Better to have too many than not enough, I say (except for broken bones)!
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Psidude

dusting my pens off will get back to you by the  end of the week,great thing your doing :)

strontium71

I thought you wrote ' dusting my penis off... '  :-[
...because I hate you.

Psidude

think i will do both ! and women say men cannot multitask ;)