Main Menu

Thank You... Ron!

Started by The Legendary Shark, 28 August, 2011, 07:00:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Frankum

Defiantly, three cheers indeed :) I'm really looking forward to see how it all turns out, excited in fact. I'm sure Ron will be very pleased. I'm very proud to be part of this project. Thank you, Shark. Thank you Ron :)

JayzusB.Christ

Yep, respect to the Shark - you're a true credit to the board.

Looking forward to the finished thing - Ron is a legend; I miss his acne-faced, leather-clad Mega-City deliquents.  Possibly the definitive Dredd artist for me in my childhood years anyway
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

TordelBack

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 11 February, 2012, 06:18:52 PM
Yep, respect to the Shark - you're a true credit to the board.

He really is.

Sharky, as well documented I have not a creative bone in my body, and thus always run a mile from these kinds of projects, but would you be on for taking just simple 'thank you' paragraphs?  I could manage one of those, and I'd like to express my appreciation for Ron somehow.

The Legendary Shark

Absolutely, Tordels. That's what this is all about.

It's not about how good an artist you are or how well you benderise English - it's about how good Ron is. Period.

Submit away, Tordels - great idea!
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

JayzusB.Christ

No better man for the job than Tordelback either.  If my thoughts had a more articulate ghost-writer it would be him
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

The Legendary Shark

My internet's gone buggered, so the project's on a bit of a hold until I can get it back up and running again. It's been off since Monday but should be fixed tomorrow (all being well).

Sorry for the inconvenience - I'll let you know as soon as it's up and running again. (Most of the work is finished, I've just got a couple of specials to download and then the printing to get done.)
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

flintlockjaw

Sharky,
I emailed you a hi-res version of my page. I can't remember if I had sent you a printable version.

Woolly

Well, confession time:

I've been having so many problems getting something together that i'm happy with, that i just havent managed this one in time.  :(
As such, i've kinda been avoiding the thread in shame. Sorry chaps.

Still, i've sent something off anyway - i just hope it's not too late! It is a bit of a cop-out though...

The Legendary Shark

Gah.

This is turning into a bit of a nightmare. Been let down and delayed by circumstances and such. It's so nearly complete, as well!

I'm so sorry about all these delays but, rest assured, this project WILL GET FINISHED!

Woolly - I did get your email, but there was no attachment.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

dracula1

Your determination is an inspiration Mr. Shark.  If  you need help on anything just holler.

The Legendary Shark

Quote from: dracula1 on 17 February, 2012, 03:56:51 PM
...If  you need help on anything just holler.

Thanks - bring me a gallon of whiskey and a revolver.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

JayzusB.Christ

Rest assured that your hard work is very much appreciated and respected, Sharky.  There aren't many people who'd undertake such a big project out of the goodness of their own heart, and you've done it twice.

TordelBack

I'll be adding to your problems now, Sharky - I haven't sent you that paragraph yet.  Bloody half-term children.  Will definitely send it tonight.

dracula1

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 17 February, 2012, 06:25:27 PM
Rest assured that your hard work is very much appreciated and respected, Sharky.  There aren't many people who'd undertake such a big project out of the goodness of their own heart, and you've done it twice.

Ditto to that ... and seriously if it's taking to long to tie up Sharky we are all here to help.

Large48

And as said before if you need someone local(ish) to drop it off just let me know...
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]