Main Menu

Spawn

Started by willthemightyW, 16 December, 2011, 08:12:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

willthemightyW

So... anybody been reading the new Spawn re-booty type thing post issue 200. Story by Jon Goff and todd Mcfarlane art by Szymon Kudranski. S'pretty good so far, put a lot of my friends back onto the series after it supposedly lost its way, although I never really read it. Any thoughts?
They say you need to spend money to make money, well I've never made any money so by that logic I've never spent any.

mogzilla

tempted but i cant be bothered to find out all the back stories on everything i missed i was hugely into spawn in fact it was one of the main reasons i got back into comics and of course 2000ad....

it did lose its way majorly making spawn into some sort of demi god focusing on mcfarlanes skewed vision of heaven and hell i much more enjoyed it when he was a hamburgerheaded dark vigilante preying on peados etv in the alleys ...

willthemightyW

Yeh I had the same problem trying to work out the back story, my friend just told me to get New Beginnings and for the new character you don't need to know anything else, and that's what I did! The art is brilliant as well. 
They say you need to spend money to make money, well I've never made any money so by that logic I've never spent any.