Main Menu

2000AD/Dredd/Other Badges and Keyrings up on E-bay

Started by paulvonscott, 29 July, 2012, 12:36:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paulvonscott

Good afternoon citizens.

I'm currently raising funds for my favourious daft projects by clearing out lots of my 2000AD collectibles... ephemera... memorabilia... junk... er, stuff from the thrill closet and currently have some badges, keyrings and a Stallone film model kit up on e-bay (oooh... :)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/150867765677?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I'll combine postage and all the usual stuff.

All the best

Paul
PVS

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

paulvonscott

Just to say I've added a few more badges and a wallet.

Thanks for the bids so far.  Any monies recieved, will be ploughed into one or more of my daft projects, and the support is much appreciated.

Anyone, of course, is free to bid.

All the best

Paul

opaque

I know I've not got all of them so need to find out which are missing from my collection :P

Trout

Quote from: Proudhuff on 30 July, 2012, 05:09:54 PM
Trout, thought you would have snapped this up?

I may have picked up one or two.  :)

Paul still has some stuff on there, ending over the next day or so. Take a look!

- Trout

Large48

Bugger missed this in time for the good stuff.........
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

JUDGE BURNS

I missed them as my wife was hogging the PC on her bloody facebook.  GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !

Molch-R

Trout

Ha, ha! I was just typing this, and your message was posted before I could hit the button:

Did anybody here buy the Zenith badge? The last time I looked it was already above nine quid, which was too much for me!

I am happy to have grabbed seven others, though. I love those wee badges.  :)

Tharg's paying you too much!

I, Cosh

Bah, I liked the look of that Dante badge. Never seen that before.
We never really die.

Trout

I think the Dante one was part of a set that was offered in an advert in the prog, years ago. The Dredd shield, ABC Warriors logo and Rosette of Sirius were part of it, too.

Molch-R

Quote from: Trout on 05 August, 2012, 08:18:32 PM
Ha, ha! I was just typing this, and your message was posted before I could hit the button:

Did anybody here buy the Zenith badge? The last time I looked it was already above nine quid, which was too much for me!

I am happy to have grabbed seven others, though. I love those wee badges.  :)

Tharg's paying you too much!

Nah, I just want it so more people to ask me when we're reprinting Zenith, because that kinda question never gets old.

Trout

Molch-R

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me