vzzbux

Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Richmond Clements

I have yet to watch the third one. But I am disappointed that this is not called Transfourmers.

Dark Jimbo

I caught the first one on TV and it was terrible. Having heard that the other two aren't as good(!), I didn't bother going further.
@jamesfeistdraws

radiator

Never seen any of 'em, which I'm quite proud of.

vzzbux

Pro's :- No Shite LaBeouf.
Con's:- Mark Wahlberg.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

IndigoPrime

Trans4mers: bad spelling not really disguised.

MercZ

So is this supposed to be a reboot for Bay or is he trying to continue the mess? The article he just keeps dropping "evolution", but how much can explosions change?

Michaelvk

Personally I quite enjoyed TF1.. 2 and 3 were a bit of a blur, but still.. Giant robots beating the stuffing out of eachother, all based on a cartoon made to sell toys.. We were never really going to be expecting Shakespeare now, were we?

Also, I like Wahlberg too. Thought his character in Shooter, amongst others, was very good..

I, for one, will happily be watching TF4 in the theatre, even if I do it alone.
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

IndigoPrime

For me, the first film was and remains a guilty pleasure. It got a lot of things right, not least the opening, which was fantastic. But it had its really bad moments, all of which were concentrated into the dire second movie. The third one hoodwinked me—I thought the trailer looked pretty good. The movie itself was at least an hour too long, though, with utterly stupid Decepticons throughout. You wonder how these races have been at war for so long, given that the Autobots could outsmart them all within a half second.