Main Menu

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 12 May, 2013, 10:57:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiplodocus

Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Goaty

Just saw episode from last Friday. That was good!

Theblazeuk

Quality surge as SHIELD ties in with Cap 2.

I think [spoiler]Ward's betrayal[/spoiler] seems out of place given in the same episode its revealed, he shoots a bunch of Hydra guys (though I think they may be their special stun bullets?) however it has made the show interesting. As Jim Steranko said this show needed tension and danger, suddenly it has some.

Plus I can't believe I'm seeing Deadlok on screen even if I wanted something less tragic for Gunn Petersen.

dracula1

The quality of AoS is being maintained now with the last 4 episodes to go  :D

Tiplodocus

Not sure which episode number we saw last night [spoiler](it had Deathlock and Brad Dourif as the Clairvoyant (or was he?)[/spoiler] but that was a bit more like it. The plot has got slightly

The main characters are still as ever (Coulson, Ward and May just blank slates, Fitz, Simmons and Skye just annoying) but the secondary characters liven things up no end. Bill Paxton should be leading the series with his brilliant "wolrd weary/seen it/done it all but still cracking smiles" attitude. And Tripplett has an easy charm missing from the other Agents. Nice touch with the other agent (McCarthy?) being [spoiler]smart enough to put a tracer on Deathlock rather than just being [/spoiler] cannon fodder.

But now that somebody has pointed out how dreary the locations are, I can't help noticing that. 

Mrs Tips thinks that me and Tiny Tips are being too harsh on it. Probably true.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Goaty

Now watch this UK episode tonight, it link to the Winter Soldier, could be interesting to watch of what happens after?

Goaty

What? Agent Hand[spoiler] is not Hydra? [/spoiler] only 30 mins to go, this episode is excellent!

I know the series was slowest burning but worth it to the end. Brilliant!

Goaty

Whoa!

That was so brilliant episode! So [spoiler]is he or he was? [/spoiler] And [spoiler]Bill Paxton[/spoiler] is damn great casting in the series!

And I like that [spoiler]SHIELD logo just change into HYDRA logo! [/spoiler]

Goaty

Please don't click on it if you hadn't see UK episode yet!

Great final image!

http://i.imgur.com/5ud3mHY.jpg

dracula1

Magnetica

The last episode had [spoiler]so many twists and turns, huge reveals and world changing events[/spoiler]...and yet...it all felt so pedestrian.

In my opinion.

Not sure how that works.

dracula1

I agree, but expectations for this show from fans have been so high. As the producers stated we cant expect a Marvel movie each episode.  I personally have enjoyed the whole series so far, pretty good family entertainment.

On a final note, .... [spoiler]Swamp Thing! [/spoiler]

dracula1

In my last post I meant to say, . . .  [spoiler]ManThing![/spoiler]  :-[

Goaty

Promising opening, nice to see it with [spoiler]aftermath of the Winter Soldier[/spoiler].

Goaty

Great news as thanks to 2nd half of the season, it getting official renewal for season 2. :)