Main Menu

Etiquette...

Started by The Doctor Alt 8, 20 February, 2014, 09:35:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrinningChimera

I'd let him take you out. Sounds much easier

The Doctor Alt 8

Well everything depends upon how well he is on the day.

If he doesn't feel up to travelling to my home.... well we will defiantly be meeting up in Croydon if only for an hour or two.

mogzilla

Quote from: The Enigmatic Dr X on 21 February, 2014, 07:47:32 AM
It may be prudent not to mention you asked for guidance from a forum of comic book nerds.

take no notice this could be like the cyberleader date thread but with a happy ending

edit:and by happy ending I meant better than cyber's epic or not...depends on how good your cooking is missus! ;)
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience.

Richard

You gave him the choice of what to have, and you had the other one he didn't want. I don't see a problem.

ZenArcade

The Doctor Alt 8, to paraphrase Dark Jimbo on another recent thread: Is this the emotion you humans call...........love? :)
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

COMMANDO FORCES

Why not eat out and then watch him closely, as he feels obliged to pay :lol:

The Doctor Alt 8

Quote from: ZenArcade on 22 February, 2014, 03:50:48 PM
The Doctor Alt 8, to paraphrase Dark Jimbo on another recent thread: Is this the emotion you humans call...........love? :)

No dears...

Your confusing love with
" I rarely entertain and I am paranoid that I will do something wrong cause I want things to be as perfect as possible because I love to get things right..."

ZenArcade

Hey Doc that's really nice. Z

The Doctor Alt 8

Looks more and more like he wants to go out.

now comes the mine field of where to chose  ...

I could settle for Pizza hut... Cause it is reasonable in price. But there is a place I have seen that has paella.. I haven't had a good paella in years.. 

COMMANDO FORCES

Ask him what's his favourite type of food and plan your entrapment accordingly.

I presume he's local, if he is then ask for a few of his recommendations!

Pete Wells

In my experience you can't go wrong with a steak bake. Perfect to eat in, on the go, or in one of those new fangled, up market Gregg's Moments emporiums.

I hope it goes well Doc, you know we're all root in' for ya!

ZenArcade

Yep, knock him dead lady. Z :thumbsup:

Banners

Quote from: The Doctor Alt 8

I could settle for Pizza hut...

No, don't do that.

Ask friends for recommendations, or use Tripadvisor, to find a local independent restaurant that you like the look of. This will lead to a far more exciting and memorable evening than what's on offer at a franchise or chain.

TordelBack

Quote from: Pete Wells on 23 February, 2014, 10:35:56 AM...up market Gregg's Moments emporiums...

I've never been to a Gregg's, now it looks like I never will.   :(

Banners is right.  Go somewhere nice: if you're going for pizza/italian, for every Pizza Hut there's a Steps of Rome or a Dino's Trattoria that'll make for a much more memorable evening.  Checking TripAdvisor is good advice.

Pete Wells

Quote from: TordelBack on 23 February, 2014, 12:02:39 PM
I've never been to a Gregg's, now it looks like I never will.   :(

You are dead to me TordleBack.