Main Menu

New Dredd Fan

Started by All-Comic, 12 March, 2015, 07:19:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

All-Comic

Greetings all

My name is Tyler and I run the site all-comic.com. Recently started getting into Judge Dredd in a big way, and I can't enough. I blame those Mega Collections (which are awesome)

ZenArcade

Good man A C. The initiative certainly is attracting new readers, which is absolutely wonderful. Enjoy the forum and the answer to the question which you will pose in 2 weeks time, is email Richmond Clements for full access. Galactic greetings Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

All-Comic

Thanks Zen. I need to wait those full two before emailing, I assume?

Cheers!

ZenArcade

Ah Christ no! Email away dude. Seemingly once upon a time there were a couple of bad people on the forum who were self reflecting and opinionated to an extent whereby all of the other boarders became sad, listless and disconsolate. Then after the good fairy (Jim Campbell....i think), waved his magic piece of ash plant and belaboured the two bad trolls out of the site and everyone lived happily ever after. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Geoff

All-Comic

Dumb follow up: where would one find this magically email address?

Colin YNWA

I'm sure Richmond will find you soon enough.

Glad you've discovered Dredd and hope he leds you to the wonders that fill the rest of 2000ad. There's a Galaxy of delights out there.

Welcome aboard. Have fun.

shaolin_monkey

Good to hear you're enjoying the mega-collection.  The next step is a subscription to 2000AD.  ;)

Richmond Clements

You seem non-insane. You're in.

Proudhuff

Non-insane gets you in? Have you seen Buttonman's contribution?  ;)

Welcome newbie.Mostly harmless round this part of tinternet.
DDT did a job on me

All-Comic

Quote from: Richmond Clements on 13 March, 2015, 09:41:53 AM
You seem non-insane. You're in.

Hahaha thank you sir!

And to shaolin_monkey, Since quote isn't working right on the ol phone, I've been looking at it for sure. We'll see how it goes ;)

Richmond Clements

Quote from: Proudhuff on 13 March, 2015, 11:29:00 AM
Non-insane gets you in? Have you seen Buttonman's contribution?  ;)

Welcome newbie.Mostly harmless round this part of tinternet.

I said seem non-insane!