Main Menu

Can't buy 2020 Specials Bundle from webshop

Started by M.I.K., 19 March, 2020, 05:39:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M.I.K.

I keep getting a "failure.Socket error 111: Connection refused" error message.

Molch-R

Sorry you're having difficulties, Earthlet. Our webshop is currently struggling a bit under the unprecedented demand created by the free Case Files Vol.5 offer. But the droids are working to sort it.

M.I.K.

Thought it might be. I'll try again (quite a bit) later. Thanks for replying.

Colin YNWA

Glad its getting the attention it deserves. I wonder might this be coursing the problems I'm experiencing? My sub for the Digital Meg isn't showing on App. I've contacted support and they say they can see it at their end and suggested trying 'Restore Purchases' which I have but it kept giving me an error message telling me I couldn't run it???

broodblik

Colin try to remove the app and then re-install it. Before doing this try to logoff and re-login.
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Colin YNWA

Yeah I've logged off and on (my standard response to these things when I can't find a power button!) but held off uninstalling as it seemed to be having bandwidth problems. I'll give that a whirl tonight I guess.

Thanks for the suggestions Broodblik.

Colin YNWA

Well didn't get time for a variety of reasons bit logged in this morning and all seem well again at least. WAYHEY!