Main Menu

The Great Dante Readthrough Podcast

Started by Simon Fraser, 26 February, 2021, 06:50:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Looks like its coming back. Edie posted on Facebook they have their first interview planned - sounds like David Bishop which would be fantastic. Soooo hopefully Simon and Edie have found time to get back in the saddle.

Fingers crossed this is great news.

davidbishop

Recorded my interview with them a couple of weekends ago, great fun. Think they're hoping to resume once there are enough episodes in hand to maintain a steady schedule.

Colin YNWA

Quote from: davidbishop on 23 August, 2022, 10:59:03 AM
Recorded my interview with them a couple of weekends ago, great fun. Think they're hoping to resume once there are enough episodes in hand to maintain a steady schedule.

Really looking forward to getting your take on the creation of the strip. As from some reading you made important suggestions that really helped the strip become what it was - pushing back Tsar Wars springs to mind. Since then I've heard (imagined) you downplaying your input so will be great to hear this chat.

sheridan

Woo-hoo!  I did have some trepidation when I saw the thread had been updated, but not from Illyana or Simon - good news though!

Illyana

WE'RE BAAAAAACK!!

SEASON 2 FINALLY BEGINS!

Thank you for hanging in there with us, Irregulars! Brace yourselves, we get...personal!

http://simonfraser.net/tgdrpodcast/2022/10/14/ep-18-devil-may-care

Barrington Boots

You're a dark horse, Boots.

The Mind of Wolfie Smith

please maintain a semblance of dignity.

Colin YNWA

Bad Andy

This was an AMAZING pod. Love the extra page story.

And very interested in the whisky and comics spin off  :lol:

sheridan

Currently listening to it - we were thinking the comments about the UK gov website were ironic, but then the comparisons with the US equivalent make us think they were genuine, no sarcasm involved!

sheridan

Colin YNWA

So good to have this back. I caught a little view into Simon's Adventures in Visaland via Facebook, but I imagine that's only a fraction of the tale and it must have been so hard to deal with. Really happy it all got sorted for you.

To then restart the podcast with such a romantic tale is wonderful and a lovely way to restart.

That said, let's get to war!

Illyana

sheridan

Listening as I type - don't forget that the word-we-don't-use regarding Elena is used by the Imperial Crest, with programmed-in prejudice!