Main Menu

Forthcoming Thrills - 2022

Started by Dash Decent, 20 July, 2021, 01:13:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nxylas

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 28 September, 2022, 10:59:21 AM
Not sure if it's the first time for any of them, but Molch-R seems dead chuffed with his droid pic: https://twitter.com/molcher/status/1574751351770435585
Who wouldn't be chuffed to be caricatured by Kev O'Neill?
AIEEEEEE! It's the...THING from the HELL PLANET!

SmallBlueThing(Reborn)

From Previewsworld, re Meg 450:

"More action and adventure in the future-shocked world of Judge Dredd! The lawman deals with troublemakers in the Cursed Earth in the final part of "Babel"; Judge Death is given a new lease of life courtesy of a heavy metal band in "Death Metal Planet"; Zane Perks starts his dangerous mission in Surfer Book Two; Devlin Waugh continues to mine his past in "Karma Police"; and Psi-Judge Lillian Storm crosses the underworld in "Dead and Gone"; and in the bagged supplement this month we showcase the art of Thor: Love and Thunder storyboard artist Mark Sexton, collecting two Judge Dredd stories by him and Mike Carroll!"

I thought we were getting a format change and no more floppies after the next, second, Robin Smith one?

SBT

broodblik

Quote from: SmallBlueThing(Reborn) on 13 October, 2022, 03:18:26 PM

I thought we were getting a format change and no more floppies after the next, second, Robin Smith one?

SBT

The format change is from 451 the December edition
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.