Main Menu

FFT - What if? Tie 3 - Red Seas vs Stickleback

Started by Colin YNWA, 20 September, 2022, 06:21:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Sponsored by 2000ad in Stages - see links below.
Created by abelardsnazz

Red Seas - more info

VS

Stickleback - more info

What If? The Edgiverse thrills had collided. Crisis on Infinite Edgiverse starts here as thrills move via the Temple of Mithras to collide and Jack Dancer encounters London's dandy lord of crime.

b]To Vote[/b] Just reply in this thread naming your favourite thrill of these two series at the beginning of your post (or use Bold tags so I can spot it easily) and say what you like about these wonderful stories after that.

Match ends early on the morning of Friday 23rd September and the winner gets a place ... well nowt this is just for fun.

What on Earth is ALL of this?

Hold on I thought all this nonsense was over? Well yeah but... see well I've explained that

For those that need 'um and can be bothered to follow 'um there's some simple rules

Any questions, just ask as ever - and have FUN!

Trooper McFad

Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

abelardsnazz

Well better vote on me own suggestion here - of these two it's Red Seas.

rogue69

Magnetica

Dark Jimbo

@jamesfeistdraws

NapalmKev

"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

paddykafka

SmallBlueThing(Reborn)

Stinkybum for me please, as I really can't get into The Red Seas.

SBT

Funt Solo

The Red Seas - mostly because of the hollow earth story with the dinosaurs.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Rogue Judge

Haven't read much of either of these, but I'd rather read more Red Seas.

AlexF

Loved the first two series of Red Seas. Haven't really loved any series of Stickleback. But then there's the art. And I've found Steve Yeowell to go from an artist whose worked I looked forward to each week to one who leaves me a bit bored. And it was his tenure on the Red Seas wot did it. D'Israeli, meanwhile, mixes up his styles so often that's it's always thrilling, and perhaps never more so than the mad greytone magic he weaves on Stickleback.

So yeah, Red Seas is the surperior story, but I'd rather spend 6 pages each week drinking in Stickleback.