Main Menu

2000AD at a glance...

Started by Oddboy, 04 June, 2003, 07:03:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oddboy

Better set your phaser to stun.

Art

Thats my thrillpower spreadsheet outgreeked then.

The Enigmatic Dr X

I am astonished at this. How long did it take?
Lock up your spoons!

The Enigmatic Dr X

Astonished in a good way, I should add
Lock up your spoons!

Richmond Clements

Blinking flip.

That's like another wonder of the world, or something.

Gosh.

How long did it take!?

Oddboy

To make the web-pages, about 10 minutes.
To make the excel spreadsheets, (and there are many more files then go into these 3 pages) about a year.  I only just found the "Save spreadsheet as web-page" option in Excel so I figured I might as well show the world.

Richmond Clements

zep

Oddboy

I was doing other stuff as well... I finished most of it ages ago, but that darn Tharg kept making more progs so it needs constant updating!

Slippery PD

This is the sort of thing that could be very helpful on the site as a print out or something ya know....

yer Slip

Buddy

For a man who is recently married, you seem to have an awful lot of spare time on yer hands!!!

Seariously though this is suprisingly useful.
The long hours I've spent looking through hundreds of progs for a particular story, too many, I can tell you.

Can you add creator credits to the story titles as I'm often looking for a particular artist on a character as well???

Just a thought, well done that man.

Link: http://www.ximoc.co.uk" target="_blank">http://www.ximoc.co.uk

Oddboy

Uncle - There wouldn't be enough space in them little boxes to put full details!
I do have files with that kind of info, but you should be able to do that from 2000adonline easily enough...

Tiplodocus

Be excellent to each other. And party on!

esoteric ed

That's really cool Nathan, great idea!

Ed

Grant Goggans

There are a few errors, mostly of the sort already found in this site's archive.  F'r instance, Tyranny Rex: Soft Bodies only appeared in 595-598 (4 episodes) and prog 604 (episode 5).  There is no Indigo Prime in prog 683 (both parts of the Fegredo & Brecht story appeared in prog 682).  But mostly, this reminded me of my almost-identical looking spreadsheet which I've been maintaining (in chunks, across various PCs, some of which exists on paper only now) for about eight years.  Thumbs up for hard work!!

--Grant