Main Menu

Who are you?

Started by Rio De Fideldo, 05 September, 2003, 06:33:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trout

Excuse me, Gary, but there's a Trouty minion iin this pic, taken at the VERY END OF THE NIGHT at the last Dreddcon.

Are you in it? Hmmm? Hmmm?

- Trouthttp://www.2000ad.com/images/photos/finalsurvivors_thumb.jpg">

Trout

Arses. It's in the event photos section.

Go and see it yourself, orange-utan.

- Trout

Quirkafleeg

Heh! That was mearly the pre-events drinks... the hard-core when back to the hotel...

Drinking 'till gone 6am where me and the Wyatt droid... whilst you where back in your bowl!

JamieB

"Fear my Red X Legion!"

J-Bo-1

Trout

Ah, but I didn't want to be involved in anything "hard-core" going on in hotels.

- Trout

Bolt-01

Poor Rio, starts a polite little thread to try and say hello, and it gets hijacked!

Don't worry mate, it happens to us all.

I'm Rotts, been a Squaxx since 120, then aged 9.

Been around here for about a year now, got some fan strips in the appropriate section if you want to take a look.

Take PVS seriously; Solar Wind is very good.

All Hail the Trout.

James

Howdy Rio,

I'm James. I hang about a bit round here. I got stuff in fana rt also. I'm also a frusrtated art droid, currently doing a couple of strips for the phenominal Solar Wind, already mentioned. Get on the Cosmic Bus with me 'n Rotts and all, and show us what you're made of.

http://www.2000adonline.com/index.php3?zone=input&page=artimage&choice=Fargo>
http://www.2000adonline.com/index.php3?zone=input&page=artwork>

James

Something Fishy

I am something fishy.  I am also a fishy overlord, though not a despot like the trout.  

I run all of the waters in the west.

I have an alter-ego called Kevin.  He is a rugby mad, tooth loving Cornishman.

I bought an x-box this week and risk no longer having a social life.

Dounreay

I'm Dounreay, a major nuclear installation firmly bolted to the north coast of Scotland, so I don't get out as much as I would like.

I am an experimantal fast breeder - I think the ladies know what I mean - though I haven't been able to raise my rods in a while.

In my spare time I like looking after rabbits.

Dislikes: decommissioning, pesky interefering environmentalists.

SmallBlueThing

I am Steev, 33 year old reader since prog one, owner of an almost complete set and perennially on the lookout for old, unwanted issues of Battle.

I am father to Bram Vincent Helsing, aged seven weeks today, and man to Linda, one of the UK's most glamorous elderGoths. She makes Durham Red look like Hyacinth Bucket.

I am sitting here, naked, after bathing my son, ready to go to work. I work with autistic adults and adults with learning disabilities.

My favourite series are Revere, Slaine, Sinister Dexter, Dante, Flesh, Invasion, Nemesis, Shakara, Shako and Vector 13.

I am eagrely awaiting Charley's War and loved Darkie's Mob.

I go now.

Steev

The Monarch

David page aka err David page

I am a fan

I hate Bison

I love canon fodder (bring him back i say!!!)

I am eagrely awaiting Charley's War and loved Darkie's Mob.

Thank you lights up

Misanthrope

I'm the Ratty little fuck who sits in the corner and gets ignored by everyone.

Thank you for letting me speak.
Did you know Christ was a werewolf?

sweaty_badger

Hi I'm the sweaty one.

I too am a newbie, but don't post that often(spend a lot of time lurking though)

I only started collecting in the last couple of months, though I meant to for a while. Just recently bought 500 or so back progs off ebay and I am spending most of my time catching up!

Favourites Nemesis, ABC Warriors, classic Rogue Trooper(didn't it get poor though!?!?), Halo Jones and Bad Company.

Oh and if anyone can explain to me what the hell Slaine is about it'd be much appreciated :-).

Yoda

Hi. I'm 33 & only been reading since January this year (but since caught up on a few years worth). I've been posting since then too but pretty much still a newbie as I've been away for a couple a months (and trying to avoid the boards so I could catch up spoiler free on my return back to Blighty).
As for favourites it would be Dredd & Sinister Dexter but that could change depending on what I've been missing. Not the biggest fan of Slaine but still better than most of the rubbish I read.