Main Menu

the great reread two

Started by Floyd-the-k, 11 November, 2003, 09:46:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Floyd-the-k

Hi all,

I took a holiday from the board what with work and study and life in general, but not from the big reread (I have so much train time it`s essential).  I`ve moved from progs 1-20 to all of my graphic novels and back to the progs, starting with prog 895.
  It`s interesting the way people keep referring to the future in the early progs.  I mean, sure, people do really say things like "this is 2003 for God`s sake" in conversation.  but in the early 2000 Ad progs, everyone seems to be constantly reminding themselves that they really are in the future - in Flesh a mother says to a father "We don`t chastise children in the 22nd (or whatever it is) century"  Dredd does it too.
   Anyway, things are much hipper in the early 900s.  Damn I miss those large size progs.  Everyone talks about nanobots, which were about to be the next big thing.  Roxilla`s record reviews seem dated already and I haven`t even heard any of the sounds (or soundz as she would say).
  There`s some way cool stuff in there.

yours chirpily,

Floyd

Link: http://www.geocities.com/matsushimaonline2/indexB.htm" target="_blank">some hot totty

Jared Katooie

They still STATE EVERYTHING IN BIG EASY MESSAGES in ABC warriors...