Main Menu

Zenith Titan Books 1-5

Started by DavidXBrunt, 27 February, 2004, 12:02:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DavidXBrunt

Okay condition, not mint but then these books are hens-teeth rare so they're probably not going to turn up mint anyway.

Serious offers, I'm not splitting the set, I want rid of them.

IndigoPrime

What do you mean by "not mint"? Falling to bits? Quite nice? Read, but in good nick?

DavidXBrunt

Read but in good nick. Looking like they're 15 years old, but not falling apart by any stretch.

Now I get to ask you a question. What walks on four legs in the morning, two in the afternoon, and three in the afternoon?

Buddy

What walks on four legs in the morning, two in the afternoon, and three in the afternoon?

Err.. that's me, isn't it?

Woolly

What would be a 'serious' price offer?

Im guessing were looking at about ?50.00 at least, but i also admit to knowing nothing about pricing comics!?!

Ps. in answer to the riddle, 'Man'.

Woolly

pps. Thats not an offer, by the way! I just want to know what a serious price would be before i make an offer!!

Wul

Wake

A serious price would be around ?100 for the full set. At ?50 I'd buy them myself for resale on eBay.

Wake

maj

Just curious

why aren't they being reprinted? I know there's some legal claptrap, but I'm not exactly sure

Jared Katooie

It's because of a dispute over the rights to the character/story between the writer and publisher.

opaque

Just to get them published (in 1 or 2 volumes and including the unreprinted last bit) wouldn't it be better to give into demands? (esp if it's about ownership)
Not like it's going to be made into a game and not like theres going to be a new story anytime soon.

maj

ah well, another one to stick next to marvelman and flex mentallo

Oddboy

Out of interest DXB - does it include the Interlude episodes from progs 558-559 ('Whitlock' & 'Peyne')?
Better set your phaser to stun.