Main Menu

Re: t-shirt requests

Started by Mk13, 11 March, 2002, 03:36:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mk13

>MORE TSHIRTS MORE TSHIRTS MORE TSHIRTS

New t-shirts should be on their way fairly shortly. We've been doing fleeces and hats for winter, but we should be bringing out a few new tees for the 6 days or so of t-shirt weather this country will no doubt have this year.

So, here are a few questions to help us work out what you out there in TV-land want:

Which characters/realities would you like t-shirts of?

Would you prefer character t-shirts (i.e. piccies of dredd) or logos'n'slogans (i.e. Citi-Def)?

Would any of you female readers (or more svelte male readers) have any interest in skinny-fit shirts, or shall we just carry on making tent-sized ones?

Do you prefer black t-shirts, or would you like us to bring in some more colours, such as khaki, navy, camo, etc?

The more of you express an opinion, the more chance you have of getting something you might want to wear.

The Amstor Computer

>>>Which characters/realities would you like t-shirts of? Would you prefer character t-shirts (i.e. piccies of dredd) or logos'n'slogans (i.e. Citi-Def)?<<<

The ABC Warriors - preferably by Henry Flint & in the style of the current Dark Judges shirt.

Strontium Dog - just the logo + maybe some kind of quote or slogan from the strip. A piccy of Wulf with the Sternhammer Silencer might be cool, as would a pic of the Gronk, with "oh, my poor heartses!" on the reverse.

Dredd. How about a customisable t-shirt with a "I'm fighting for ------- - who are you with?!", so buyers could ask for "Rowdy Yates" or any other city-block & have that printed on their personal t-shirt. These might work in different colours (also customised?)
An Emerald Isle design might be cool, as would the classic Sov-Block judge - again, an appropiate quote could be slapped on.

Avoid "I am the Law" please :-)

The Amstor Computer

....And more :-)

A plain t-shirt with "Chopper for Oz!" on on side, and the Chopper smiley on the reverse.

Torquemada leaning out of the t-shirt pointing toward you, with "Be pure, be vigilant, BEHAVE!" printed either underneath or on the reverse.

Middenface McNulty on one side & something incomprehensible on the reverse ("BAWHEID!"? "HELP MA BOAB!"?)

Devlin Waugh?

Leigh S

Personally, I'd like to get my hands on the old designs, esp those featuring original art:

In particular, McMahons Fink and Mean Angel and Slaine "I'm Warped" T-shirts were superb, but I only had the pocket money to stretch to the Strontium Dog T-shirt (which I wore into oblivion).  The Torquemada and Nemesis T-shirts were brilliant as well - and the Nuke Your Parents!  If you can't redo these, any chance of putting the art up on the site so I could print my own (for personal use only you understand!)?  

Jenny-Mek

Cropped skinny-t's would be nice, especialy with some appropriate logo across some inappropriate area... I think Torquemada's "Be good! Be vigilant! BEHAVE!" would be perfect! ABC Warriors, especialy Deadlock, or Nemesis would be pretty good too.
I appreciate you don't have a huge market for crop-tops, but you've got to do something in a less-than-tentlike size, because those keep slipping over my shoulders... And I'd be more than happy to model them for you..!
Yrs, hopefully,
J-Mek

paulvonscott

I have almost the same problem as the Watcher, but I was about 14/15 when I bought my t-shirts and I've grown a bit since then, so I daren't actually wear my t-shirts.  The fink was one of my favourite ones.  If you do any of the old ones, I'd would be better to do a 'new' version I suspect.

I normally prefer black (as opposed to white) but all the colour variants you mentioned sounded like they could be great in the right context.

One I never got was a Halo Jones one which said Increased Leisure Citizen.  I would like some new variant on that.

Logo's and Catchphrases are okay as long as they are designed well, I have one Judge Dredd t-shirt from the late eighties with some shocking design work on.  They should look authentic to the strip and not be insanely embarressing.

I like the Dark Judges shirt, but I would have preferred it if all that design work around the picture was removed and we just had the picture.

Many T-shirts would look good with just some of the symbols on the right hand side of the chest (in some cases maybe the sleeve too if possible).  Apart from Dredd, most of them would be fairly inconspicuous to anyone but a fan. I'm thinking of the following symbols:

Strontium Dog
Dredd
Volgans (Gotta be)
Southers/Norts (maybe in khaki/camo)
Terminator symbol
ABC Warrior logo
Rogue Trooper Biochip (On a Blue shirt?)

A few classic covers from the pre 520 progs might be nice.

Characters I'd like to see:
Dredd (maybe some Mike McMahon and Bolland)
Strontium Dog (Mr Ezquerra)
Nemesis/Torquemada (Early O'Neil - Torq has too many good slogans to waste)
Robohunter
Halo Jones
(Increased Leisure Citizen with her in hoop gear)(her on Pwuc looking like death with a bottle of Catsblood beside her "In 4960, Halo Jones ended up on Pwuc")
Bad Company
The Fink

I'd also quite like some extreme retro T-shirts
Bill Savage saying something suitably inane and violent, preferably while shoting and/or kicking something.

Not too fussed if you don't make many from that lot.  I would probably have to turn to crime to pay for them.

fraston

i want some skinny fit b/w tshirts of judge death. i am thin as a rake and it'll look like a tent on me anyway...

paulvonscott

I think the thin people should basically just eat more yorkshire puddings and get a bit more ale down their throats.  If we have a bad winter, I fear they may not survive it.

stodge

i love the Norts/Southers idea.  olive green t-shirt with nort/souther badge on left breast as if it was a current military unit.  how many regular servicemen can get away with that one on parade.......(40 days in the glasshouse!).

the bio chip one isn't bad either (can you detect the rogue trooper bias in this post?)

paulvonscott

Er, yes, when I said, Right, I meant my right, which is your left.  So they should be on the left hand side of the t-shirt as worn.

Good thing about them is that they don't look like geek t-shirts to no-scrots, just cool designs.

critter

I kinda like to see some 2XL. I'm a big guy, so when a 100% cotton XL. So when they shrink they get sorta snug around the mid-section. I bet there are others that seem to notice this.

strontydogg

I DON'T KNOW IF ANYONE REQUESTED THIS CAUSE I HAVEN'T GOT TIME TO READ ALL THE POSTS BUT I WANT A SHAKARA T SHIRT, IF NOT THAT SINISTER DEXTER OR NEMESIS (MAYBE EVEN THE OLD ABC WARRIORS) IN LOGO FORMAT. I WOULD ALSO REALLY LOVE TO SEE A REGULAR SHIRT FOR SHAKARA - POSSIBLY THE MOST UNDERRATED 2K STRIP IN A LONG TIME. ANY SHAKA POSTERS OR TEES SCHEDULED? (I DOUBT IT)

eggonlegs

the cover of 2k with dredd holding the fish would do it for me!

The Amstor Computer

No need to SHOUT! ;-)

...And, yes - a Shakara t-shirt would be excellent.

Jenny-Mek

One with that picture of Shakara jumping at you would look sooooo good! Anything by Henry Flint would rule, and would have the added advantage of looking good to non-2k readers.