Main Menu

Matt Brooker article in MacUser magazine

Started by IndigoPrime, 28 April, 2004, 03:47:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IndigoPrime

Any fans of Matt Brooker should keep their eyes peeled for this fortnight's MacUser, because it has a five-page interview that I conducted with him, discussing his work and technique. The issue itself is pretty easy to spot, seeing as it has a huge Judge Dredd head on the cover. Subscribers already have their copies, and news-stand editions should be out by the end of the week.

Oddboy

Matt Brooker - that's D'Israeli to the common punter.

I'd imagine that'll be quite an interesting article - when me & Art saw Matt at the UK Mini-comix Thing the other month he took us through how he worked, showing us the Dredd story he was working on at the time*.

*By at the time, I mean literally. I don't think anyone else but Art had recognised him, and he'd spent pretty much the whole day on his own working on the strip on his computer.
Better set your phaser to stun.

IndigoPrime

Yup - I should have probably said D'Israeli, but there you go! He's a great guy to interview, and his technique is pretty much unique (using Illustrator). Having the huge Judge Dredd head on the cover is rather different for a Mac mag, too!