Main Menu

You have 15 minutes to draw Robohunter

Started by JAMESCOR, 22 November, 2009, 12:47:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JAMESCOR

Did this , this morning in probably just under 10 minutes thought it might be fun for others on the board to have a pop.
james-corcoran.blogspot.com

mygrimmbrother

Nice one James! Can't have enough of these threads. Will attempt to capture Ted Danson - er, I mean Sam Sldae later this evening. Now where'd i put those Cheers dvds...

JAMESCOR

Thanks Grimm, might have a more focused attempt later this was done just on a whim rather than to start a post, look forward to your version and other boarders soon.
james-corcoran.blogspot.com

Bolt-01

This started out as a 15 minute, but I got carried away. The pencil figure for this took 15, but the rest took a bit longer.

uncle fester

JAMESCOR

That's brilliant Bolt, well worth the extra effort.

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 24 November, 2009, 11:27:59 AM

This started out as a 15 minute, but I got carried away. The pencil figure for this took 15, but the rest took a bit longer.

Bloody cheat. Who do you think you are? Timson?

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Hoagy

I like the Critchlow style shading. It suits Bolt's work. Gives it flow beyond the pencilling.
"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

Van Dom

Thats awesome work Bolt.
I'm hoping somebody will attempt the Samantha Slade version in this thread! She is Robohunter too, after all, and since she's gone AWOL from the prog it would be nice to see somebody else's take on her here!
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!