Main Menu

The Political Thread

Started by The Legendary Shark, 09 April, 2010, 03:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE SOAP

Peter Wolf

I wanted to share my thoughts on the long term implications of China as the new NO 1 superpower since the transition from the US is nearly complete.

The way i see it is that China has been preparing for this for quite some time now and you can see this for yourself if you compare the China of 10 years ago to the present day China.

Theres lots of reasons for this which are too convoluted to go into here but people who dont know any better think of China as a miracle economy which is partly true but no more than that as people dont realise that China has a massive debt bubble/massive amounts of lending and from what i understand no longer prints its own debt free currency anymore as you now have private banks and the Globalist/NWO power elite have infiltrated their banking system and banks practice Fractional Reserve lending so to all intents and purposes as they have become more westernised they have adopted Western banking practices as well which is very bad news for them although the Chinese are very good at wiping out debt en masse which might save them as their economy is being set up as a planned implosion economy just like ours has been and the fact is their economy has been built by overseas investment/manufacturing/exports but at the same time China has been building an internal economy on top of that which has adopted a Western planned implosion/Ponzi scheme economy.Any economy that is built up that quickly cant last especially as their exports are shrinking as the West goes deeper into economic depression.

China is well in with the Globalists as they have been wining and dining them for years but as much as i dont like the Chinese govt and its political system i cant help but think that they are going to be used just like America has been for the last hundred years as when the power elite take over a country they build it up and then knock it down after having bled it dry as we are seeing with the US right now.China is and will be manipulated and used and abused by the same organisation that has been manipulating world events and initiating and starting wars for the last one hundred years or more.

The Globalist/NWO agenda has so far taken over the US and Europe and China has been set up as the next host to the Globalist/NWO/Bankster parasites.South America is some way off yet but they are next as Africa never will be any kind of world power and the Middle East and particularly Iran are proving to be a problem but Irans alleged WMD program is non-existent as its another lie.Iran is an obstacle to the Globalist/NWO agenda having full spectrum dominance.

I am not saying that the US military and their foreign policy is about to be wound down but the fact that China has now become the NO 1 superpower there is absolutely no reason why they shouldnt potentially be the worlds NO 1 aggressor and its already beginning.......and anyway any global superpower has to have an enemy to a certain extent but even if it hasnt it can still justify massive amounts of spending on defence just to make a statement along the lines of my guns are bigger than yours.

You will all see this unfold  and its going to be China - China - China - from now on.

People claim that China is the largest holder of US Treasury bonds which is wrong yet i hear this again and again when the largest holder of US Treasury bonds is the Federal Reserve plus US pensionholders collectively own 4.2 Trillions worth.

If the Chinese leadership werent idiots they would realise that they have invested in US Treasury Bonds that are backed by nothing and are in fact worthless but thats not the way they see it unfortunately as they would rather use them as leverage against the US as this suits their geo-political much better and they would rather appeal to their own vanity as is usually the case with political leadership.Vanity makes people so easy to manpulate.

China is also guilty of theft of intellectual property as China is not good at innovating anything in terms of technology.

The Chinese leadership have been aggressively outspoken on its recent US state visit and this is not normal protocol when you think about diplomatic relations but it wasnt a diplomatic visit as it was China marking its territory which explains the mass placing and flying of the Chinese flag in places that you could say were wholly innappropriate.

And so the ongoing geo-political agenda continues.....
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Roger Godpleton

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

JOE SOAP

I though Peter did it, he seems to know so much of the plan, it's logical.

Something Fishy

Quote from: Christov on 29 December, 2010, 06:53:22 AM
Doesn't SKY television basically consist of American stuff and the football?

and Cricket and rugby.  So that's my soul leased then  :lol:

House of Usher

A guy I do work for seriously suggested to me that the Pleiadean aliens should confiscate all of the world's nuclear weapons in order to avert the end of the world in 2012. I thought this thread was the appropriate place to post it.
STRIKE !!!

JOE SOAP

COMMANDO FORCES

I enjoyed watching Jack Straw on the news last night when he was asked about the release of Al Megrahi and Labours help in this sordid affair. His response was to say that the Tories would have done it if they were in power ::) (I couldn't find a shake of the head smiley)

Dandontdare

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 08 February, 2011, 03:54:47 PM
I enjoyed watching Jack Straw on the news last night when he was asked about the release of Al Megrahi and Labours help in this sordid affair. His response was to say that the Tories would have done it if they were in power ::) (I couldn't find a shake of the head smiley)

They almost certainly would - a condition of his release was the dropping of his appeal. If that had been allowed to go ahead, a lot of murky information would have come out about his (unreliable) conviction and the government back-room deals that lead to it.

Now I can't say for certain that he, or Libya, had NO involvement in the bombing, but he was certainly convicetd on very dodgy, if not blatantly falsified, evidence, and was made a scapegoat so that awkward questions would not be asked about the involvement of other governments, whose support we needed for war against Saddam Hussein.

Of course neither party can admit this, hence the ridiculous and empty posturing about a done deal.

A summary of Private Eye's investaigation - the full report makes inetersting reading

COMMANDO FORCES

What I'm saying is that he should have answered the question and not say, well they would have done it. After all I think he is above infant school age  ;)
I love seeing these thieving twats squirm, whatever party they belong to!

House of Usher

I saw a newspaper headline today that referred to Al Megrahi as 'the Lockerbie bomber.' Now there's a misnomer if ever there was one (it was the Syrians).
STRIKE !!!

Hegel

Quote from: Peter Wolf on 21 January, 2011, 07:50:34 PM
I wanted to share my thoughts on the long term implications of China as the new NO 1 superpower since the transition from the US is nearly complete.

The way i see it is that China has been preparing for this for quite some time now and you can see this for yourself if you compare the China of 10 years ago to the present day China.

Theres lots of reasons for this which are too convoluted to go into here but people who dont know any better think of China as a miracle economy which is partly true but no more than that as people dont realise that China has a massive debt bubble/massive amounts of lending and from what i understand no longer prints its own debt free currency anymore as you now have private banks and the Globalist/NWO power elite have infiltrated their banking system and banks practice Fractional Reserve lending so to all intents and purposes as they have become more westernised they have adopted Western banking practices as well which is very bad news for them although the Chinese are very good at wiping out debt en masse which might save them as their economy is being set up as a planned implosion economy just like ours has been and the fact is their economy has been built by overseas investment/manufacturing/exports but at the same time China has been building an internal economy on top of that which has adopted a Western planned implosion/Ponzi scheme economy.Any economy that is built up that quickly cant last especially as their exports are shrinking as the West goes deeper into economic depression.

China is well in with the Globalists as they have been wining and dining them for years but as much as i dont like the Chinese govt and its political system i cant help but think that they are going to be used just like America has been for the last hundred years as when the power elite take over a country they build it up and then knock it down after having bled it dry as we are seeing with the US right now.China is and will be manipulated and used and abused by the same organisation that has been manipulating world events and initiating and starting wars for the last one hundred years or more.

The Globalist/NWO agenda has so far taken over the US and Europe and China has been set up as the next host to the Globalist/NWO/Bankster parasites.South America is some way off yet but they are next as Africa never will be any kind of world power and the Middle East and particularly Iran are proving to be a problem but Irans alleged WMD program is non-existent as its another lie.Iran is an obstacle to the Globalist/NWO agenda having full spectrum dominance.

I am not saying that the US military and their foreign policy is about to be wound down but the fact that China has now become the NO 1 superpower there is absolutely no reason why they shouldnt potentially be the worlds NO 1 aggressor and its already beginning.......and anyway any global superpower has to have an enemy to a certain extent but even if it hasnt it can still justify massive amounts of spending on defence just to make a statement along the lines of my guns are bigger than yours.

You will all see this unfold  and its going to be China - China - China - from now on.

People claim that China is the largest holder of US Treasury bonds which is wrong yet i hear this again and again when the largest holder of US Treasury bonds is the Federal Reserve plus US pensionholders collectively own 4.2 Trillions worth.

If the Chinese leadership werent idiots they would realise that they have invested in US Treasury Bonds that are backed by nothing and are in fact worthless but thats not the way they see it unfortunately as they would rather use them as leverage against the US as this suits their geo-political much better and they would rather appeal to their own vanity as is usually the case with political leadership.Vanity makes people so easy to manpulate.

China is also guilty of theft of intellectual property as China is not good at innovating anything in terms of technology.

The Chinese leadership have been aggressively outspoken on its recent US state visit and this is not normal protocol when you think about diplomatic relations but it wasnt a diplomatic visit as it was China marking its territory which explains the mass placing and flying of the Chinese flag in places that you could say were wholly innappropriate.

And so the ongoing geo-political agenda continues.....

Interesting.

Something that should not be forgotten is that the neo-liberal paradigm of increasing production/consumption intrinsic to globalisation cannot last for very much longer. Even ignoring the tendency for the rate of profit to fall and the internal dynamic of capitalism to 'eat-itself', the earth cannot sustain it for a litany of reasons: oil reserves running out and harder to get, rare but crucial metals and minerals running out, apparently devastating climate change and it's wholesale upheaveal of many of the worlds established norms, a population swelling and spawning with ever increasing pressures on land, agriculture, and water. Also, much of the wealth WE have decedantly enjoyed over the last 200 years has been the result of expansion abroad - use of cheaper labour, resources, cultivating emerging markets and the like - this will also start to inflict more pressure as the increasingly crowded 'advanced' world starts to run out of places to expand into (there are some places left but they all want a material standard like ours - and who can blame them).

China is the next super power, and historically you could argue that they are just taking back a position they held for thousands of years before the industrial revolution and European imperialism, but they will not be able to sustain their current 8-10% growth rates too much longer and in the medium term may find that the 'corporate-statist' model of capitalism that serves them at the moment is utterly unsustainable.

An advanced chinese economy of 1.5 odd billion people, joining the equivalent number in the old 'west' not to mention the incredible growth of India's billion or so people and the resurgence of south america.... these are the current populations, let alone future projections..... all of them demanding state of the art tech and consumer durables, quality food, entertainment, transport, electricity, quality housing etc etc etc.   The paradigm cannot last.

What really saddens me is not that all of this is inevitable but that the consensus is that it is inevitable. That business ontology is somehow a natural state of affairs. It wont matter eventually because it will have to be replaced by something else. The question is what and how painful will the tansition be?

China is in the ascendency, America is an empire in decline (although I would argue currently still number one thanks to its military and financial centers and also the per capita inequality within the vast chinese population), and the thing that drives everyone on is looking a bit peaky to say the least. The recent financial crisis, which is still rumbling on (just look at the saving of greece or ireland - essentially using more debt to buy them out of debt - simply shifting the debt around and not solving anything) showed us, if nothing else, how much of an illusionary house of cards the whole system is.

I have gone off on one...

COMMANDO FORCES

Did you see the 18:30 ITV news today.

MI6 have an artist in residence, WHAT THE FUCK!
Let's get rid of that sort of bollocks job Cameron before anything else. I nearly had a fit when I watched that bit of news, in fact I had to rewind it just to verify what I had seen  >:D

Definitely Not Mister Pops

No way. Resident Artist must be code for super cyborg ninja spy

Speaking of codes, did you know that Sesame Street (broadcast in over 120 countries) was used to transmit coded directives to sleeper agents
You may quote me on that.