Main Menu

The Political Thread

Started by The Legendary Shark, 09 April, 2010, 03:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnystress

cor!!! it just gets better! roll on the catastrophe!

JOE SOAP

TordelBack

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 25 February, 2011, 08:43:39 PM
If they took the church back as well, it'd be a fair deal.

Actually I think we gave them the church last time.  Bright light of the dark ages and all that.

Roger Godpleton

Fuck the Oirish election, Charlie Sheen's gone nuts! He phoned Alex Jones, which makes it political!
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

JOE SOAP

Fine Fáil did 9/11, Charlie Sheen's a shill.

JOE SOAP

Roger Godpleton

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

TordelBack

That's arsom, Joe.  Might print it out and play it while watching the cunt counting.  

johnnystress

"the first time in 54 years there is no Haughey family member in the Dail."

I really hope lessons have been learned

Jared Katooie

I voted the fuck outta this yesterday. Hope my my fellow Micks voted too!

Take heart brothers! The arch-traitors have been decimated, and a whole new bunch of chancers have taken power! We have our oldest taoiseach ever! We have ! We have our first terrorist TD! This is a time to celebrate!

johnnystress, please don't go to Australia. The brave new Ireland that is coming will need talented individuals like yourself to work our attack zeppelins and farm our psychic broccolli fields.

Horay for Ireland! Hooray for democracy! Hooray for that independant guy I voted for whose name I can't remember!

JOE SOAP

Nope, like turkeys votin' for Christmas. I can't help but wonder at the contradiction in your statements above. You're only voting for the next person to hold the day-stick.

JOE SOAP

Quote from: johnnystress on 26 February, 2011, 05:05:16 PM
"the first time in 54 years there is no Haughey family member in the Dail."

I really hope lessons have been learned

Theres no more money in politics.

Jared Katooie

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 26 February, 2011, 10:26:58 PM

Nope, like turkeys votin' for Christmas. I can't help but wonder at the contradiction in your statements above. You're only voting for the next person to hold the day-stick.

Well when I'm getting getting beaten in the location of my choice, by the most attractive fascist thug I bet you'll be eating your words.

Anyway, you claim to disapprove of the whole process but I'm betting you weren't petrol bombing the Dail or executing politicians on the internet - you hypocrite! I mean, you even have access to TV cameras; but I digress...

Do I believe voting will make a huge difference? Of course not! But a tiny difference? Yes! And each tiny change is another step on the path to salvation. Whatever that is.

TordelBack

What a result.  Gerry Adams as possible leader of the opposition.  A man so utterly dishonest he won't even admit to the terrorist past he's supposed to have put behind him.  A man who now feels that being identified as a former member of the IRA amounts to actual defamation of his character, although he would never condemn that same organisation when it mattered.  Who doesn't even live in this State, or pay taxes here (until now, presumably).  Who owns three houses but only earns the average industrial wage.  Hero of the ordinary people, hammer of the corrupt!  Jeebus wept.

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Jared Katooie on 26 February, 2011, 11:04:12 PMAnyway, you claim to disapprove of the whole process but I'm betting you weren't petrol bombing the Dail or executing politicians on the internet - you hypocrite! I mean, you even have access to TV cameras; but I digress...

I don't see why disapproving of the 'process' allows me to petrol bomb the dail or harm people, this isn't V for Vendetta. Disengaging from it is an 'action' in itself. I don't have access to TV cameras either, I'm an editor.

Quote from: Jared Katooie on 26 February, 2011, 11:04:12 PMAnd each tiny change is another step on the path to salvation.

I think I heard Enda 'tin of Lilt' Kenny and Gerry 'Killer Kane' Adams saying something like that...