Main Menu

The Political Thread

Started by The Legendary Shark, 09 April, 2010, 03:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawkmumbler

Banners

Such a shame there was no PMQs yesterday. MPs only seemed to be back for one week and now they're off again...!!!

Grugz

he aint denied it yet has he?
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

Old Tankie

That's why it's such a brilliant piece of political back stabbing, how can the Prime Minister confirm or deny that he stuck his private parts in a pigs head.

GordonR

Quote from: Grugz on 24 September, 2015, 01:42:48 PM
he aint denied it yet has he?

And when did you stop beating your wife?

JayzusB.Christ

It's a tricky one.  If he denies it he obviously takes it seriously enough to be worried about it, so it's probably true. If he doesn't deny it,  it's still probably true because he didn't deny it.  He's fucked either way.  I've just finished reading Catch-22 by the way.

Don't get me wrong though,  Cameron is a prick.  I'm very skeptical about the pigfucking allegations but that doesn't make him any less of a pigfucker.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

COMMANDO FORCES

Well, the end of days are truly upon us as the forum finally believe something that has been published in the Daily Mail and have turned on the Guardian.

Just for balance, I'm sure you've all seen the co-author being interviewed about this, with a smirk on her face. She said something along the lines of, it's up to the reader to believe this or not.

One thing we can all take from this, if Lord Ashcroft wants a job, make sure you cave in and give him what he wants, or else get ready for a story!

Old Tankie

NapalmKev

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 24 September, 2015, 04:27:15 PM
Well, the end of days are truly upon us as Forum finally believe something that has been published in the Daily Mail and have turned on the Guardian.

No, not really. A few people hardly constitutes 'The Forum'.

For what it's worth - I don't know if the allegations are true but I still believe Cameron is a massive Cunt for a lot of reasons. Pig-Fucking is the thin end of the wedge.

The newspapers you mentioned are Shit. Quite a lot of the Media, in general, could be considered Shit. Truth seems to be irrelevant these days.

Cheers
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

Professor Bear

We believe the Mail because they've printed something on their level, while we've turned on the Guardian because it's not liberal enough.  Seems like business as usual to me.

M.I.K.

Quote from: NapalmKev on 24 September, 2015, 04:41:01 PM
For what it's worth - I don't know if the allegations are true but I still believe Cameron is a massive Cunt for a lot of reasons.

Ditto.

Hawkmumbler

I'm just here for shits and gigls.

TordelBack

Mmm, a quick review of this thread shows a healthy level of scepticism from most posters as to the truth of the story.At the same time most of us believe Cameron more than capable of getting into this situation, because it's only a plausible sidestep from his documented college activities. And nearly all of us find the whole disaster absolutely hilarious. Which it is.

von Boom

paddykafka

Substitute "Pig-Fucker" for "Pheasant-Plucker" and you've got yourself an interesting addition to Elocution lessons.