Main Menu

Forthcoming Thrills!

Started by radiator, 10 February, 2012, 12:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Prodigal

Quote from: Dark Jimbo on 06 November, 2013, 12:40:22 PM
Quote from: The Prodigal on 06 November, 2013, 12:35:27 PM
Judge Dredd: Mutants in Mega-City One

Folks sorry for a repeat enquiry of sorts but the above trade-is it previously un-released material or stuff likely to have been covered elsewhere? Its due for release 10/12/13.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Judge-Dredd-Mutants-Mega-City-One/dp/1781081670

Previously published stuff, repackaged for the American market - it's like the 'Fatties' collection earlier this year or the previous 'Judges gone bad' book, a load of different tales from different eras of Dredd joined by a loose theme, in this case mutants.

Thanks DJ.

janus stark

is it time to start speculating whats in the end of year prog?

Spikes

Dont know if this has already been discussed elsewhere, but, as a non-Meg buyer, im really looking forward to snagging this

Rather strangely, it doesnt appear to be an IDW release? No mention that i can find, anyway.

Batman's Superior Cousin

I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

Dodsy

Twitter - @dodsy84

Grant Goggans

Quote from: janus stark on 06 November, 2013, 08:33:42 PM

Past time.  Scroll back to page 80.

Grant Goggans

Quote from: Grant Goggans on 14 October, 2013, 10:03:02 PM
From the way that is worded, I'm guessing Strontium Dog, ABC Warriors, Ulysses Sweet as the January lineup, and the others as one-offs...

Here's the Jan. 2014 solicit.  Grey Area is the other regular thrill in the new year.  Patrick Goddard on art duties.

The critically acclaimed, Eisner-nominated SF anthology surges into the new year with a stunning line-up of stories. Judge Dredd leads a team to investigate what's happened on the prison-colony of Titan, courtesy of Rob Williams and Henry Flint; the secret history of Happy Shrapnel is revealed in ABC Warriors: Return to Mars by Pat Mills and Clint Langley; the mutant revolution hots up in Strontium Dog: Dogs of War by John Wagner and Carlos Ezquerra; maniac-for-hire Ulysses Sweet crashes into a centre for enlightenment, courtesy of Guy Adams and Paul Marshall; and the officers of the Exo Transfer Control face more alien oddness in Grey Area by Dan Abnett and Patrick Goddard!

Colin YNWA

Interesting New Year line-up. Dredd sounds very intriguing and I've been enjoy the current Strontium Dog stuff. The rest is all a bit wait and see, which isn't a bad thing by any stretch, though was hoping for some Sinister Dexter coming out of the X-Mas Prog.

TordelBack

Quote from: Colin_YNWA on 07 November, 2013, 08:43:13 AM
Interesting New Year line-up. Dredd sounds very intriguing and I've been enjoy the current Strontium Dog stuff. The rest is all a bit wait and see, which isn't a bad thing by any stretch, though was hoping for some Sinister Dexter coming out of the X-Mas Prog.

My thoughts too.  I suppose Ulysses Sweet will fill the same quirky humour brief that Sinister Dexter can, but if the primo bulletrinas must be put on extended hold, could we not have Lobster Random or Dandridge in in that slot?  There goes my fear of something new old oh I dunno, change

Still, having recently re-read Life and Death books 1 and 2 I am keen to see it continue, especially if it keeps Ezquerra from being wasted on Boring When I Was Little

Recrewt

Quote from: dodsy on 06 November, 2013, 09:21:14 PM
Quote from: janus stark on 06 November, 2013, 08:33:42 PM

No need for speculation:

https://forbiddenplanet.com/110340-2000-ad-prog-2014/#product-description

Nice, I'd forgotten that we were getting a Ten Seconders epilogue in this - definitely looking forward to that.

Then next year we can have a complete Ten Seconders TPB - Tharg, make it so!

Link Prime

Judge Brian

Amazon.com has two new items. Judge Dredd the XXX Files by John Wagner and Hondo City Law: Revenge of the 47 Ronin by Morrison, McNeil, & Parkhouse

James Stacey

Quote from: Judge Brian on 11 November, 2013, 04:11:54 PM
Judge Dredd the XXX Files by John Wagner

Oooh maybe they are going to reprint the shortlived run from Razzle Readers Wives

judda fett

Hawkmumbler

Sinfield will not be amused.