Main Menu

Prog 2005 - The Claw at War!

Started by Eamonn Clarke, 30 October, 2016, 10:22:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinister Vegas

2000ADWebDroid

For those subscribers who've not received Prog 2005 yet, we're investigating with the printers to see if there were any problems or delays with sending out that issue, but usually they would tell us. Will let you know if we get any more information on this.

2000ADWebDroid

Okay, it seems that due to an error, the distributors didn't send out most subscriber issues for Prog 2005 until yesterday (Monday 31st Oct), this should mean, however, that most of you (at least in the UK) will get Prog 2005 delivered either tomorrow (Wednesday 2ns November), or by Thursday latest. Big apologies for this, the culprits may be looking at a visit to Mek-Quake!

Banners

Thank you for the update! Was worried you'd 'done a 3A' and we wouldn't get the Prog until next year. ;-)

Geoff

MAY be looking at a visit to Mek Quake!? He should be dispatched to the thrill-sucker distributors forthwith! :D

Frank

All digital subscribers owe it to ourselves to stay up till midnight then discuss the latest developments in the prog for the next 12 hours.

ZenArcade

Don't be worrying everyone: When I buy my copy in the shop tomorrow,  I'll be sure to tell you all of the latest fun and frolics. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Dandontdare

thanks for the update - I usually avoid this thread till my prog arrives but I popped in to see if it was a widespread issue.

Bring back Denise!

Tjm86

Ah, that explains things.  Thought it was a bit peculiar still having no sign come tuesday.  A monday delivery has not been completely out of the realms of possibility in past months but  if saturday were missed it were normally on the doorstep come monday.

I'll second 'bring back Denise'!  Do we have a third?

dweezil2

Quote from: Tjm86 on 01 November, 2016, 07:08:36 PM

Give the new guy a chance?  ;)
Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

Geoff

Quote from: dweezil2 on 01 November, 2016, 07:37:32 PM

Give the new guy a chance?  ;)

I had a stray Meg this month and I have to say the Pickles droid dealt with it in record time!

I think the Rigelian hot-shots are to be aimed elsewhere..

oshii

Still no prob here, but annoyingly it's in my LTPM a day early.

Magnetica

Quote from: Dandontdare on 01 November, 2016, 06:22:15 PM
Bring back Denise!

Have you read the Prog 2004 thread? -

Quote from: Cyber-Matt on 30 October, 2016, 10:40:02 PM
There are no 'new people' with regards to subs. Subs copies are delivered direct from the printer, the same way they have done for the last 2-3 years - usually sent out Thursday for Saturday delivery. For some reason Prog 2005 went out on Friday.

Alien Goodness

Yay! As a digital subscriber, I'm ahead of the curve for once!!!  :D
Fantastic prog. I'm loving the black & white Langley artwork both on the outside & inside.
Brief spoiler-free comments:
It's nice to see a new supporting character being developed in Dredd. I'm getting to like Judge Sam and hope he doesn't get killed off...
Savage was mainly talking heads, but I am gripped by it. Is he being too cocky? Or does he know exactly what he was doing when he served that drink?...
Rennie continues his revamp of the Rogue Trooper universe. Look carefully at the name badge on the Nort jumpsuit.
Flesh - have I said I'm loving Clint Langley's B&W artwork? I should also add that I'm enjoying both Pat Mills stories in this prog. Shame I can't say the same about Sláine which I haven't enjoyed for years. But I digress...
Finally, it took me a while to get into Counterfeit Girl but now it's sizzling my thrill circuits nicely. The artwork is cool and it's good to have a female lead character who isn't all tits and ass.

Lets hope the physical progs start arriving today or there will thrill-starved squaxx attacking postmen & postladies like Gnasher.

Alien Goodness

Quote from: Frank on 01 November, 2016, 05:59:29 PM

All digital subscribers owe it to ourselves to stay up till midnight then discuss the latest developments in the prog for the next 12 hours.
I'm here! Where are the others?