Main Menu

Too cool to kill needs your help!

Started by The Monarch, 11 June, 2012, 02:34:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Monarch

My scanner has broken down and it will take days to get a new one.

I need to send in my next part asap so as not to skip a week

I need your help guys. I need a scan of the title page for the Masque of Dante. You know the one with Dante as the gentleman and Nastasia surrounded by masks on it?

If you can provide it for me I will be very grateful and also namecheck you for it!

thank you in advance

David "the monarch" page

Greg M.

Think I know the one - I should be able to do that for you later this afternoon, if that's any use? Any excuse to revisit my Dante trades (and stare forlornly at the gap where 'Courtship...' ought to be.)

Proudhuff

Quote from: The monarch on 11 June, 2012, 02:34:14 PM
My scanner has broken down and it will take days to get a new one.

Don't worry, if its been scanning Dante, it will come back to life at some point  :D
DDT did a job on me

The Monarch

QuoteThink I know the one - I should be able to do that for you later this afternoon,

That would be wonderful if you could. Just pm it and also let me know how you want to be credited for the image. Thank you again!

QuoteDon't worry, if its been scanning Dante, it will come back to life at some point

if only then I would not have to shell out for a new one :lol:

Greg M.

Unlikely as it may seem, monarch old chap, I've got home and my scanner's mysteriously not working! Bah! Is this the start of The Curse of the Masque of Dante? Anyway - sorry, looks like I can't be any help after all. Turning it back over to more mechanically-fortunate Squaxx...

Banners

Give me the Prog number and I can do it.

Pete Wells

Here you go Dave, by the way, you're gonna LOVE my covers blog later this week...

The Monarch