Main Menu

Hiya Toys Judge Dredd range?

Started by dweezil2, 23 July, 2021, 11:23:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dash Decent

They seem to be 4" (10cm to me... I've also seen them described as 1/18th scale).

I've seen some more photos and it's great to see Giant comes with a removable helmet (or swappable head).  Now I'm just trying to tell if his uniform is black or blue.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Large48

When are these actually going to be on sale though???
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

NapalmKev

Quote from: Large48 on 13 March, 2022, 01:05:39 PM
When are these actually going to be on sale though???

Dredd, Death, Fear and Mortis are available to preorder at Zavvi

Cheers
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

Dash Decent

Judge Giant too - but at that size, I think Dredd's going to arrest him under the Trade Descriptions Act.  "'Giant' my foot!"
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

Colin YNWA

Link Prime

They generally all look very good, in particular the Dark Judges.

There will be a sale at some point in the future and that's when I'll smugly swoop in and buy the lot.

Barrington Boots

That Klegg is amazing. Look at his eyes!

I like the DJ's but can't justify buying all four and it's all or none, so I may see if there's a sale as Link Prime confidently predicts! But I'm buying that Klegg regardless.
You're a dark horse, Boots.

Trooper McFad

Klegg,Giant and all 4 DJs - as they are taking preorders they won't over produce and I believe these will sell out and you will need to pay stupid money on EBay to get your favourites 🙁
In the current money is tight climate I will need to pick and choose what to go for 😪

I'm holding back some pennies for the promised Law-master.
Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

alphadogau

Quote from: Barrington Boots on 11 April, 2022, 05:34:43 PM
That Klegg is amazing. Look at his eyes!

I like the DJ's but can't justify buying all four and it's all or none, so I may see if there's a sale as Link Prime confidently predicts! But I'm buying that Klegg regardless.

I dont have the skills but hoping someone does a Sensitive Klegg custom
Are we there yet?

Dash Decent

There's definitely an Olivia Thirlby vibe to that Anderson.

Brilliant to see a Klegg - another never-before-action figured character,
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

moly

Does anyone know how many different figures they intend to do

Trooper McFad

Quote from: moly on 13 April, 2022, 06:34:11 PM
Does anyone know how many different figures they intend to do

Never seen anything about how many they want to produce but looking at their official site their ranges for various franchises (or sub franchise) go fro 6 figures per sub franchise to 20 figures for the DC range (though there are a few Batman varieties in this)

So I'm hoping that "Judge Dredd" becomes one category and we get others like the Rogue world, Strontium Dog or ABC Warriors but one can only dream 😁
Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

Dash Decent

I'd like some of these but I'd prefer them in 1:12 rather than 1:18 scale.  Here's hoping the line does well enough to continue.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

Mardroid

Quote from: Dash Decent on 15 April, 2022, 10:30:18 AM
I'd like some of these but I'd prefer them in 1:12 rather than 1:18 scale.  Here's hoping the line does well enough to continue.

Me too. I'm waiting for 1:12 for Judge Death. I never got the 3a version, but I did get the other 3a Dark Judges, so he should fit with them.

I did order the 1:18 Giant and Judge Fire though. As they're kinda niche, and there is no mention of their being developed in 1:12 (which isn't to say they won't be,  I just don't want to chance it) I thought I'd better order them. I'll likely do the same for Anderson and the Klegg.

Not sure I'll order the 1:12 version of Dredd since I have two versions already by other companies including 3a. If he is anything like this 1/18 I'll be tempted. I like the style.

Dash Decent

I'm waiting to see what design of Lawmaster they go for with the bikes.  Given the Judge figures seem to have the classic Mk I Lawgiver, I'm hoping it's the classic boxy Lawmaster.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll