Forum’s Fav Thrill - Firekind vs. Meltdown Man Rd 5 Heat 2

Started by Colin YNWA, 01 August, 2022, 06:20:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funt Solo

[spoiler]Next he'll be using the marquee effect.[/spoiler]
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

Well this has been, without doubt the tie of the tourney so far... and the fact I say that is true regardless of the result. A close start feel away to Firekind dominating and getting a led. Then Meltdown Man came back, slowly but surely and vote by cruel vote drew level and then... on the last day finally snuck ahead. As I went to bed last night it was over and Meltdown man just had it. Wake up this morning and Cosh has save the day with a last minute vote covered in spoiler tags, the tourney equivalent of sending the goal to VAR to check and that tied the match up... I'll not mess around you know which way the casting vote is going and

Firekind

doesn't skip an episode yet and moves into Round 6

If its any consolation to you Meltdown fans - I I don't think you deserve it after giving me such a shock! - Meltdown Man got more votes than any losing thrill to date. Astonishing... on both levels... performance.

BPP

A thrill having the boo hiss authorities and a former editor vote for it reeks of privilege and therefore, in 2022, must be cancelled.

Meltdown Man is into round 6.

(Don't make us riot here Colin)
If I'd known it was harmless I would have killed it myself.

http://futureshockd.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/FutureShockd

Colin YNWA

Quote from: BPP on 04 August, 2022, 07:26:11 AM
A thrill having the boo hiss authorities and a former editor vote for it reeks of privilege and therefore, in 2022, must be cancelled.

The corruption is clear and apparent your only hope is to take to the streets but even that will just bring new laws to stiffle that right and push you further under the thumb. The tourney must reflect the real world.

Oh and by the way the record profits for Firekind mean there will be a very healthy share payout to all Firekind voters...

broodblik

Quote from: BPP on 04 August, 2022, 07:26:11 AM

Meltdown Man is into round 6.

(Don't make us riot here Colin)

Well Meltdown Man just has a fire kind of a meltdown. So to ensure that no one is happy Jaegir is into round 6
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

The Mind of Wolfie Smith