Main Menu

Big Up Dredd

Started by Tarantino, 02 January, 2021, 12:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tarantino

Hi everyone,

I've just spotted that Dredd is back on Netflix, its always worth a second watch. That film is already a classic, and gets better each time you watch it.

I've also just spotted that they haven't included Karl Urban in the cast credits. Crazy.

It might be worth supporting it on Netflix and giving it the thumbs up, which will hopefully encourage Netflix to get behind the TV series. When that finally gets off the ground.

Tarantino

wedgeski

I doubt there's many on this forum who haven't seen Dredd multiple times. :) Good point though--I might stream it next time to push those metrics.

shaolin_monkey

I watched it again on NYD, 'cos I was too lazy and hungover to watch new stuff. I gave it a thumbs up and tweeted some support for it.

Good to see it is currently no.2 in the Netflix charts.

WhizzBang

Quote from: wedgeski on 02 January, 2021, 01:01:08 PM
I doubt there's many on this forum who haven't seen Dredd multiple times. :) Good point though--I might stream it next time to push those metrics.
I can confirm there is at least one. I have only seen the first 15 minutes or so of it. It looked okay but it wasn't really for me - a bit too grim and gritty looking.

Trooper McFad

Just sat down with a beer after a good stint at emptying the loft and saw this so I've just popped it on 👍🏻😁
Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

Tarantino

Make sure you give it the thumbs up  :)

Trooper McFad

Just done 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Tarantino

Quote from: Trooper McFad on 02 January, 2021, 04:11:44 PM
Just sat down with a beer after a good stint at emptying the loft and saw this so I've just popped it on 👍🏻😁

I'm glad I never posted a picture of a dress :-)

Trooper McFad

Quote from: Tarantino on 02 January, 2021, 07:03:23 PM
Quote from: Trooper McFad on 02 January, 2021, 04:11:44 PM

I'm glad I never posted a picture of a dress :-)

Only on Sunday's 😉

PsychoGoatee

Judgement time! Great great movie, here's to more of our favorite judges on the big screen. Or any sized screen.

shaolin_monkey

Check it out! 'Dredd' is the no.1 film on Netflix at the moment, with Charlie Brooker's 'Death to 2020' nipping at its heels.

Both superb films - one is about a dystopian world of violence and fascism, and the other is 'Dredd'!

sintec

Managed to get the "virtual" film club I take part in to schedule this - will be interested to see what the non-Squaxx among them make of it.