Main Menu

2000 AD ART STARS – enter now!

Started by Molch-R, 09 May, 2018, 09:54:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nxylas

Quote from: Tyranno-Mek on 03 June, 2023, 04:24:23 AMI suppose that 2000 AD staff probably try to broadcast to the widest audience, which (let's face it) isn't on this forum.
Not sure it's on Facebook any more, either. Nowadays, FB is largely associated with "do you remember eggs?" nostalgia sites, and regarded as a bit of a joke by the juves.
AIEEEEEE! It's the...THING from the HELL PLANET!

M.I.K.

Quote from: Dandontdare on 03 June, 2023, 09:42:34 PM
Quote from: The Enigmatic Dr X on 02 June, 2023, 11:56:15 PMBy all accounts, there's another internet out there. Getting Strangers interested in the Prog is no bad thing.

By ignoring and excluding anyone who doesn't want to be on Facebook?

It was also mentioned on Twitter, Instagram, on the news section of 2000ad.com, (also very visible on the front page for quite a while when it was first announced), and in the 2000AD Thrillmail, (which the majority of folk on here are most likely subscribed to).

Entries were submitted via email, so you didn't need to go anywhere near any social media thingies outwith the main website if you didn't want to.

The Legendary Shark

Wait... There's a main website...?

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

nxylas

Was it mentioned in the comic itself? Seems a rather glaring omission if not.

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

nxylas

The Legendary Shark

I see.

Also, I do remember eggs. Sometimes for days, lately.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

A.Cow

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 04 June, 2023, 05:16:10 PMAlso, I do remember eggs.

Are those the things that are kinda like crappy Weebles?

JohnW

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 04 June, 2023, 05:16:10 PMAlso, I do remember eggs.

Eggs? What, you mean, from out of some animal's ovaries?
Why can't everybody just, y'know, be friends and everything? ... and uh ... And love each other!

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++