Main Menu

Life Spugs because...

Started by Dog Deever, 04 March, 2009, 08:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Peter Wolf

I hear that POS Cunt Tony Blair is back on the electoral campaign trail again.

>:(
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Mike Gloady

What for, POPE?!?

Ha ha ha ha. 

Ta for the support folks, organic probiotic yoghurt is one of the few thngs that seems to work apart from the kiss-arse anti-spasmodic drugs and codeine/paracetamol stuff on my repeat prescriptions (also included with mood stabilisers and anti-depressents).  Sadly nothing to help my dyslexia....
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

wild-seven

I've just taken all the skin off of the knuckle on the forefinger of my right hand - there's blood sloshing around EVERYWHERE
I was going to procrastinate but I think I'll leave it till tomorrow

Mike Gloady

House of Usher

Bloody oww! I've been doing carpentry since Saturday (saw, file, plane, drill, hammer, pliers, tin snips, staples and chickenwire), so plenty of opportunity for mishap, but nothing yet, thank goodness.

How bad is it? Bad enough to warrant antibiotic ointment on it?
STRIKE !!!

Roger Godpleton

It spugs if you're a lady like me because Ricky Martin is gay. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

House of Usher

It's an ill wind that blows nobody any good, Roger. I suppose it means there's more of him to go round for us blokes.
STRIKE !!!

brendan1

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 30 March, 2010, 08:14:47 PM
It spugs if you're a lady like me because Ricky Martin is gay. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

It must have come as a huge shock

wild-seven

Quote from: House of Usher on 30 March, 2010, 08:13:30 PM
Bloody oww! I've been doing carpentry since Saturday (saw, file, plane, drill, hammer, pliers, tin snips, staples and chickenwire), so plenty of opportunity for mishap, but nothing yet, thank goodness.

How bad is it? Bad enough to warrant antibiotic ointment on it?

antiseptic spray, worrying at the bit of skin hanging off of it and then an elastoplast EXTREME plaster. I'm being a wuss about it, I don't even want to look!

Mike Gloady

Elastoplast EXTREEEEME?  Is it abseiling on a BMX listening to NOFX while dropping acid?  Can't blame you for being a wuss about it, I'd be worse.

IAMTHESYSTEM

Drink Whisky, wild seven. A pint or so and your pain will melt away. ;)
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

wild-seven

Quote from: IAMTHESYSTEM on 30 March, 2010, 10:01:33 PM
Drink Whisky, wild seven. A pint or so and your pain will melt away. ;)

Can it be gin instead please?

Gibson Quarter

When you've been at the hospital with your daughter who has a 39.5 to 40 degree temp since SUNDAY ( +chills, barfing etc) and they STILL can't tell you what's wrong. I REALLY hope the docs figure it out soon. I'm off to hospital again to take the night shift .

The Doctor Alt 8

Fingers crossed for you there Gibson Quarter. Make sure that whoever it is looking after your child has had enough sleep.