Main Menu

Life Spugs because...

Started by Dog Deever, 04 March, 2009, 08:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richmond Clements

That's shit- best wishes to your mum, Minky.

Minkyboy

Fiddling while Rome burns

"is being made a brain in a jar a lot more comen than I think it is." - Cyberleader2000

SmallBlueThing

Yeah Minky, let's hope she gets the all clear very soon.
SBT

vzzbux

Mrs went to doctors today with a big lump on her breast. All the symptoms of mastitis but she isn't pregnant (At least I hope not). Penicillin for two weeks then its back for a mammogram.
Life can be really shit sometimes.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

SmallBlueThing

Vzzbux and Mrs Vzzbux, here's hoping that whatever it is, it's dealt with sharpish and is absolutely nothing serious. Yikes. Time to have a conversation with Mrs BlueThing, I reckon.

SBT

The Legendary Shark

Best wishes to Mrs vzzbux.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Mikey

That spugs fellas-sincere best wishes. Mrs Mikey went through this and is doing fine. It was by chance it was caught, but thankfully it was.

And SBT is on the money; get your check ups!

M
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

House of Usher

111-year-old statue stolen from my local park in Cardiff by thieving scum to sell for scrap metal:

STRIKE !!!

Richmond Clements

Jesus, Vzz. All the best to you both.

Peter Wolf

This probably pales in comparison to some of the other comments here but its all relative.

An old war wound that involved being punched in the ear resulted in a severe shoting pain right inside/behind my left ear at the point where the jawline is pivoted against the skull.[I dont know much about anatomical terminology].This usually happens when chewing or yawning.It has been doing it a lot lately and its a sharp stabbing/shooting pain and i have howled in pain a few times lately because of it very recently and it usually lasts about a second or two but at other times it doesnt do it at all but lately it has been back with a vengeance.

Its probably untreatable as well.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Mardroid

Its probably untreatable as well.

Can't hurt to get it checked thought Peter.

(I'll admit this is a bit of a 'do as I say, not as I do' situation as I've had a couple of issues I should really check with the doctor but haven't yet...)

I know what you mean about the jaw/ear/side of the head though. It's all a bit connected. I don't have a 'war wound' in that area but, if I haven't slept properly or my sleep cycle is out of synch I'll sometimes get a pain around the side of my head that will affect my ear.

'Ark at us. Poor old buggers.

House of Usher

Quote from: Peter Wolf on 13 August, 2010, 10:20:36 AM
the point where the jawline is pivoted against the skull.[I dont know much about anatomical terminology].

May be called the inserton. That's my best guess. Mine locks up in agony from time to time, usually in the middle of eating something tough, and then for a day or so after.
STRIKE !!!

The Doctor Alt 8

I am staying with a friend.

And since the internet was repaired (we kept losing connection) we now have internet speeds SLOWER than dial up.

And there was a HELL of a telephone fight trying to get BT to admit the problem even exists.

As for the rest, well that would need a whole new thread...

Grrr

locustsofdeath!

Barring a miracle, my wife will be redeployed to Afghanistan on September 1st.

Peter Wolf

Quote from: House of Usher on 13 August, 2010, 07:10:58 PM
Quote from: Peter Wolf on 13 August, 2010, 10:20:36 AM
the point where the jawline is pivoted against the skull.[I dont know much about anatomical terminology].

May be called the inserton. That's my best guess. Mine locks up in agony from time to time, usually in the middle of eating something tough, and then for a day or so after.

That sounds like what i get although since posting the above it hasnt been back but what i do know is that before i was punched in the ear by a belligerant POS trash who was consumed by road rage i never had this problem.

BTW i traced where the asshole lived as he was local and there was payback by myself of course and now he no longer lives in the area.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death