Main Menu

2000 AD ART STARS - JUDGE DEATH

Started by CrazyFoxMachine, 31 October, 2019, 11:32:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyFoxMachine

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST (actually probably not)

THE NEW THEME IS JUDGE DEATH

Created by John Wagner and Brian Bolland, and first appearing in 1981, Judge Death was instantly iconic – a perverse, gothic inversion of the appearance of the Judges from a dimension where life itself has been declared a crime. A favourite of heavy metal bands everywhere, the unkillable Death and his associates – Judge Fire, Judge Fear, and Judge Mortis – have cut multiple murderous swathes through Mega-City One, but each time Judge Dredd and Psi Judge Anderson has been able to stop their nefarious plans!

The deadline for entries is 9pm GMT on Friday 24th January 2020!

All details linked below - read the terms & conditions before submitting!

https://2000ad.com/artcomp

Frank

CrazyFoxMachine

If that ends up in the inbox I'll know where it came from  :lol:

First entry through the gate!

David Bourke -- The Judges

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Frank on 31 October, 2019, 01:55:37 PM

Meep meep! Booty inspired by the Brett Ewins School of Making Prepubescent Boys Feel a Bit Funny.

Lovely entry by David Bourke by the way! (And you just know it's Death's version of Sympathy  for the Devil they're performing.)

Wonder if the new-look Deadworld DJs will make an appearance?
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

CrazyFoxMachine

Richard

"Space marine lady!"  :D

I quite like these entries, especially the colours that look like oil spilled on water.

sheridan

I'm in that group!  Didn't take long to find that post either - it's about a week old.  Don't worry, many, many, people put the OP right on who precisely was being depicted!

sheridan

Quote from: sheridan on 04 November, 2019, 08:24:25 PM

I'm in that group!  Didn't take long to find that post either - it's about a week old.  Don't worry, many, many, people put the OP right on who precisely was being depicted!

(and the OP also corrected themselves - it's in Northallerton, not Ripon).

CrazyFoxMachine

Tiplodocus

I like the fact you could imagine that as the very last volume of the Judge DREDD Collection.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

CrazyFoxMachine

CrazyFoxMachine

Goaty

CrazyFoxMachine

CrazyFoxMachine