Main Menu

Hello

Started by stacey, 16 January, 2009, 06:45:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stacey

Hi Guys, I'm Stacey, I usually hang around on the SFX forum and have been lurking around here for a little while following Poogate when I got linked here from elsewhere.  It looks like you have a really nice community here I hope you don't mind me staying for a cuppa.

Buttonman

Well hello there. Are you a lady? Who is your favourite character? What are you wearing?

Answer questions 1 & 3 first!

Seriously, you are more than welcome especially as you increase the lady population by 100%.

stacey

Hello Buttonman and thanks for the welcome, I am indeed a lady and am even wearing ladies clothes and everything!  :D  I am probably boringly predictable in saying my fav character is Dredd.

Kerrin

Bouwel

-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

Hoagy

"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

Lord Running Clam

Pete Wells

Hello Stacey, welcome to the board, I bet even we are a bit less geeky than the SFX peeps!

TordelBack

I'd say 'hello', but I'm not allowed to talk to ladies.  It was a waddyacallit 'condition'.

satchmo

stacey

Quote from: "satchmo"Hiya Stacey!

Hi there, I recognise that link in your siggy it goes to my favourite small press comic - the Mike Neville Casefiles!

Thanks for the lovely welcome guys!

satchmo

Hey thanks very much Stacey!
There'll be new a Mike Neville out if you're coming to Hi-Ex...

stacey

Oh really? Thats so great!  The b/f is going to book trains for Hi Ex tomorrow so I shall definitely come find you.

SamuelAWilkinson

What up. Godpleton'll be along in a bit with some new ludicrous variation on the rules.
Nobody warned me I would be so awesome.

Trout

A female woman, eh? Hmmm. Not sure you're allowed in. I suspect you're breaching several people's court orders...

Welcome! :-D

- Trout