Main Menu

MEG-300

Started by flip-r mk2, 17 July, 2010, 11:13:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flip-r mk2

Haven't read it yet ,just studied Colin Macneil's art and found mentions for 'Mogzilla',(Jared)'Katooie' Dog's band 'Bin Laden's Daughter' and 'Roger's Mom's' tunnel.Apologies if I've missed any.

filip 
It's all right, that's in every contract.
That's what they call a sanity clause.
You can't fool me, there ain't no sanity clause.

http://flip-r.deviantart.com/

http://forflipssake.blogspot.com

http://weeklythemedartblog.blogspot.com/

Time flies like an arrow, Fruit flies like a banana

Pete Wells

I'm fairly certain Locusts is the pregnant man in the strip - congrats Locusts on being in the strip and your forthcoming arrival sir!

locustsofdeath!

Eh? Please, Pete, scan that in a post it sir - I won't have the Meg until Weds!!!!

Pete Wells

Heh, I'm assuming it's you dude, it's the hat wot did it...

And

Sorry the photos are poor, did 'em on my phone.

I, Cosh

Unprecedented "Meg better than Prog" shocker. Except the letters page. That was full of shite.
We never really die.

I, Cosh

Unprecedented "Meg better than Prog" shocker. Except the letters page. That was full of shite. With a light-hearted Dredd in the Prog this week, it's over here that the serious business of setting Beeny up as a reforming Chief Judge for the future continues. Good show.

I don't know Neil Googe but his art on the Inaba strip was lush. Very like Jon Davis-Hunt's most recent turn on Tempest, which is good. Meanwhile, Boo Cook's Anderson is also a great looking strip and quite different from Damnation Station. More scratchy and pencilly with a cracking splash page thrown in for good measure.

Even enjoyed Lily Savage this month which, up to now, has felt like it was written by an artist.

Couldn't place the artist for that Age of the Wolf teaser, which looks like it will be about werewolves. Anyone?
We never really die.

locustsofdeath!

Oh my. Ha ha, that just might be me...the hat and the sideburns! Oh Colin, you bugger, ha!

Thanks for that, Pete  :lol:.

Batman's Superior Cousin

My FIRST Meg subscription and it's STILL not arrived yet!!!! :( >:(
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

Buttonman

Quote from: The Cosh on 17 July, 2010, 12:33:25 PM
Unprecedented "Meg better than Prog" shocker. Except the letters page. That was full of shite.

It was a fine and witty line and certainly deservung of its two airings in consecutive posts but wrong! It actually started off fantastically with a thoughtful and soulful reader's views before falling into shiteness with suck up Proudfoot pandering away with guff about how great the bagged book is - 'The Bad Man'? the bad letter writer loves it long time.

radiator

Had a bit of a problem last week with my bank card getting blocked because I used it abroad. Bit worried now that this has suspended my sub because neither prog or meg have showed up!  :(

Trout

Nooooooooooooo! Postie didn't come and I'm not home until late on Monday!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

mygrimmbrother

Yep, Neil Googe's artwork is sublime.

The Monarch

Do I fall into the shiteness corner? :lol:

Buttonman

Quote from: The monarch on 17 July, 2010, 02:37:23 PM
Do I fall into the shiteness corner? :lol:

I'd say no with a yessy after taste. You achieved a form of redemption by waxing on about the glories of the letters page that actually summoned an answer from Meg-Tharg!

The Monarch

Ah those letters pages....