General Chat > Off Topic

Y'know what really grinds my gears?

<< < (330/332) > >>

paddykafka:
Ah, thanks, Von Boom. It means a lot. And while I'm here, a quick shout-out to Funt Solo and Sharky as well for their previous support and helpful comments. For obvious reasons, my head is a bit all-over the place and I neglected to include my gratitude towards them in my previous posts.

auxlen:
Inconsiderate/noisy/invasive neighbours.
My neighbor is 'special needs' and we tend to the garden and help her. she is bullied by her other neighbors. so angry.

Woolly:

--- Quote from: auxlen on 30 August, 2021, 06:14:33 PM ---Inconsiderate/noisy/invasive neighbours.
My neighbor is 'special needs' and we tend to the garden and help her. she is bullied by her other neighbors. so angry.

--- End quote ---

What a bunch of REDACTED  >:(
I've lost count of the number of properties I've eventually left due to noisy arsehole neighbours - A curse of the pox on them all.

The Legendary Shark:

In my experience, bullies tend to be cowards putting on a front to hide their fear. Perhaps a touch of psychological warfare may be useful - just enough to make them believe that backing off and shutting up is their wisest option.

No probs, Paddy. I'm just glad I could help in my own small and limited way - thanks are always appreciated but never required.

Hawkmumbler:
Middle management bullies.

Is there a more inadequate creature than these miserable flesh bags on this ungodly rock?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version