Main Menu

Judge Dredd Case Files 37 - coming July 2021

Started by Dash Decent, 26 October, 2020, 12:35:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dash Decent

Judge Dredd: The Complete Case Files 37 - Paperback, 22nd July 2021

He's been a thorn in Dredd's side since the Apocalypse War, but will Orlok the Assassin finally be brought to justice? The latest in the best-selling series of Judge Dredd's adventures sees the future lawman and the Sov killer come face-to-face for what could be the last time. Will justice be served? Or will Orlok escape again? Meanwhile, Dredd investigates the twisted machinations of Judge Edgar, the Machiavellian head of the Public Surveillance Unit, and superstar writer Garth Ennis (Preacher, The Boys) returns to write his final Dredd story, drawn by John Higgins (Watchmen).

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Dash Decent

My copy arrived of CF37 arrived a couple of days ago and I'm up to "The Revenge of the Chief Judge's Man".

There's a panel on p.65 - how handy it is to have page numbers - where Armon Gill has caught Dredd and has him trussed up in chains and hanging upside down.  John Wagner's script must've said something like "GILL REMOVES DREDD'S BOOT KNIFE".  I'm assuming the artist wasn't familiar with the boot scabbard arrangement, as he's drawn Gill sliding a flat, concealed blade out of a slot in the heel of Dredd's boot.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.