Spoilers > Megazine

Megazine 433: Day of Dark Judgement!

<< < (2/3) > >>

Colin YNWA:
Good Meg.

Dredd I agree with Leigh S about the way Dredd is portrayed as beating on the scientists to remind them they are criminals. That just seemed weird so don't know if that will play into things later. A considerable shame cos otherwise this was an excellent start. Vigourating, thrilling and brilliantly drawn.

Devlin Waugh was superb. Devlin's sentencing of Titty was superb and then WHAM that ending. Fantastic stuff and Mike Dowling's art is finding new ways to excel.

Diamond Dogs found ways to pull me in this time and I really enjoyed this episode - even if the Ron and Ron appearance was a bit weird!

The Returners was trippy fun - simple as that really and glorious art

Deliverance (all the d's this month) well that nailed the landing just fine didn't it. Fantastic conclusion and as much as I love this series I think that will be an excellent place to leave thing and the Dark Judges for good. Another winner and a fantastic ending to a great series.

Text pieces function and floppy, well we've read that recently so that one passed me buy. But the main event where by and large superb so happy with that one.

Leigh S:
If the beating up scientists ends up being more relevant and explainable, then its a funny way to include it - Wagner has pulled that kind of trick a few times, but he would show you the beating, and it ould be clear it was out of character, and then the rug pull a few pages/episodes down the line.

Colin YNWA:

--- Quote from: Leigh S on 16 June, 2021, 10:03:20 PM ---If the beating up scientists ends up being more relevant and explainable, then its a funny way to include it - Wagner has pulled that kind of trick a few times, but he would show you the beating, and it ould be clear it was out of character, and then the rug pull a few pages/episodes down the line.

--- End quote ---

Yeah I tend to agree but hope springs eternal.

Funt Solo:
The Dictators of Zrag strike again with a Double Grex assault on the proof-reading team*:

*A twenty-strong team of dedicated linguistics droids working tirelessly day and night to bring you the Galaxy's Greatest Spin-Off Tent-Pole Publication.

broodblik:
For some reason I find myself also referencing the current progs as 2300's rather than 2200's

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version