Main Menu

Prog 2309 - Cold Snap!

Started by Barrington Boots, 21 November, 2022, 10:00:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IndigoPrime

I know we've had single-strip take-overs, but I was thinking where there are multiple strips in the Prog. Even with the pre-Trifecta Prog, that was only 60% Dreddworld (since it also had Brass Sun and ABC Warriors).

broodblik

The last episode for Trifecta in prog 1812 was just Dredd-verse and only a single strip
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Barrington Boots

Did I read that this is the last arc of Hershey (presumably concluding with her death - and it doesn't look good for Frank either at the moment) or did I make this up?
You're a dark horse, Boots.

Batman's Superior Cousin

Quote from: Barrington Boots on 23 November, 2022, 12:18:35 PM
Did I read that this is the last arc of Hershey (presumably concluding with her death - and it doesn't look good for Frank either at the moment) or did I make this up?

Here you go!!
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

norton canes

It's a pretty bleak prog all round, you have to say - 'Buratino Must Die', with its coda describing Izaak's protracted illness segueing uncomfortably into Kevin O'Neill's obituary; Enemy Earth continuing its transformation into a desolate post-apocalyptic nightmare; a downbeat conclusion to Chimpsky and Hershey also accelerating towards a dispiriting denouement.

Interesting that Dredd and Hershey were actually longer installments (eight pages each I think, without having the prog to hand?) Usually when there are bumper-length chapters they're in fact two regular episodes stuck together.

Proudhuff

I enjoyed the whole prog with the exception of the earth one.
DDT did a job on me