Main Menu

Forthcoming Thrills - 2023

Started by Dash Decent, 11 November, 2021, 01:55:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogue69

I think they may have the release date wrong 24th May 2022  :D

Barrington Boots

I am not a fan of that cover. Is it hardback only?
Can we all get this and do a playthrough in the game section?
You're a dark horse, Boots.

broodblik

From Kenneth Niemand's twitter:

Planning out this year's prog & Meg special crossover event, after the success of last year's Judgement Day one.

No, people on 2000AD FB groups, you're not going to be able to guess the theme.
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Colin YNWA

Quote from: broodblik on 07 February, 2023, 01:02:32 PMNo, people on 2000AD FB groups, you're not going to be able to guess the theme.[/i]

Talk abut throwing down the gaunlet!

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: broodblik on 07 February, 2023, 01:02:32 PMNo, people on 2000AD FB groups, you're not going to be able to guess the theme.

It's the Contentious Copyright Crossover Spectacular! See Big Dave take on Luke Kirby! Zenith vs Zippy Couriers! Worlds will live! Worlds will die! Several solicitors will make a lot of money!
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

broodblik

In the webstore I see an interesting new entry Battle Action Issue 1 (2023 Series) to be released on 31st of May. Unfortunately it is only a placeholder with no image or even a description but words has its own meaning.
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Dash Decent

Quote from: broodblik on 07 February, 2023, 03:25:26 AMThe return of Diceman to the webshop:

It's gone again!

But I noticed this in Broodblik's link: XB848/dice-man-exclusive-signed-webshop

A signed edition!
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Barrington Boots

Quote from: broodblik on 08 February, 2023, 03:21:40 AMIn the webstore I see an interesting new entry Battle Action Issue 1 (2023 Series) to be released on 31st of May. Unfortunately it is only a placeholder with no image or even a description but words has its own meaning.

Exciting!

Quote from: Dash Decent on 08 February, 2023, 03:27:11 AMBut I noticed this in Broodblik's link: XB848/dice-man-exclusive-signed-webshop

A signed edition!

Also exciting!
You're a dark horse, Boots.

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Barrington Boots on 08 February, 2023, 09:58:42 AM
Quote from: broodblik on 08 February, 2023, 03:21:40 AMIn the webstore I see an interesting new entry Battle Action Issue 1 (2023 Series) to be released on 31st of May. Unfortunately it is only a placeholder with no image or even a description but words has its own meaning.

Exciting!

Wow! Isn't it. Seems quite soon to not know more, but look forward to finding out!

broodblik

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 08 February, 2023, 10:52:09 AM
Quote from: Barrington Boots on 08 February, 2023, 09:58:42 AM

Exciting!

Wow! Isn't it. Seems quite soon to not know more, but look forward to finding out!

Now I see it has been removed but when Pandora's box has been opened it is opened

Lawman of the Present

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 07 February, 2023, 01:21:12 PM
Quote from: broodblik on 07 February, 2023, 01:02:32 PMNo, people on 2000AD FB groups, you're not going to be able to guess the theme.[/i]

Talk abut throwing down the gaunlet!

The Judges meet their toughest challenge yet taking law to the lawless, as interdimensional shenanigans send Dredd to Beanotown, to finally stamp out Dennis and the Bash Street Kids' anarchic tomfoolery.

One can dream!  :D

JohnW

Quote from: Lawman of the Present on 08 February, 2023, 04:13:19 PMThe Judges meet their toughest challenge yet taking law to the lawless, as interdimensional shenanigans send Dredd to Beanotown, to finally stamp out Dennis and the Bash Street Kids' anarchic tomfoolery.

I can see it!
The Bash Street Kids are perfect for the Dreddverse!
Fatty gets a belly wheel, Plug gets an endorsement from Otto Sump, and Smiffy gets a dial on his head with four settings.
Why can't everybody just, y'know, be friends and everything? ... and uh ... And love each other!

broodblik

Max Headroom

Just ordered the webshop exclusive version of 'Dice Man', signed by Pat Mills. (Please don't forget to include the last page of 'Slaine: Tomb of Terror')!!

Rogue Judge

I'm intrigued by Diceman. I have read through a couple of the Dredd and Rogue games, but what else is included in Diceman? (What other characters and story types?)