Main Menu

2000AD Original Art Thread

Started by J3D1, 16 May, 2010, 08:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bolt-01

Indeed. Great purchase Eamonn

Barrington Boots

Feast your eyes on this glorious bit of Savage artwork from Patrick Goddard. That tiger face is just mental.

You're a dark horse, Boots.

broodblik

Great page Boots !!! Just so envious
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Colin YNWA

That is a simply wonderful page - just fantastic. Great pick up.

Barrington Boots

Thanks guys! I need to get this one up on the wall.

Link Prime

A sweet comic page from the rock solid Goddard Droid.

Large48

Quote from: Eamonn Clarke on 15 April, 2021, 08:44:08 AM

And having just had Mike Collins on the podcast I had to buy one of his Daily Dredds.

Eamonn, you could have had one of mine....
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

Rogue Judge

Colin MacNeil commission! I asked for Johnny and Wulf fighting Nazis, Colin came up with the rest. An homage to The Shicklgruber Grab, one of my favorite Stront stories. I honestly couldn't be more pleased, very happy how it turned out.

Colin in an absolute top dog among Tharg's art droids, and I'm very grateful for his time and effort. It exceeded all my expectations!

And special thanks to Eamonn who helped with shipping it to Canada for me. We talk more about the commission here: https://megacitybookclub.blogspot.com/2021/07/161-life-and-death-of-johnny-alpha_02023364488.html

Barrington Boots

That is glorious, I'd have that up as a poster easily. So much to love on it, I especially love the cheesed off look on the face of the tank driver guy. Great commission RJ!

Trooper McFad

Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

Colin YNWA

It is a bit wonderful isn't it!

Link Prime

Quote from: Rogue Judge on 17 August, 2021, 03:03:48 AM
Colin MacNeil commission! I asked for Johnny and Wulf fighting Nazis, Colin came up with the rest. An homage to The Shicklgruber Grab, one of my favorite Stront stories. I honestly couldn't be more pleased, very happy how it turned out.

Really nice piece Rogue, MacNeil certainly delivered.

Rogue Judge

Thanks gents. I especially appreciate the little details such as the helmet on the ground with a (hammer sized) dent, the damaged tank barrel (with distraught tank commander), the street sign noting "Schicklgruber Straße" (Schicklgruber Street in German) and Hitler's worried facial expression - he's knows the Sternhammer Silencer is on the way!

Barrington Boots

I have now this bit of John Burns Dante hanging on my wall:

A John Burns Dante page isn't something I ever thought I'd be able to own, so this is VERY exciting. It really is stunning up close, too.
Apologies for the crap pic!